PDA

View Full Version : Spokesman-Review Article on the Game tonight

Radbooks
11-29-2007, 06:26 AM
This should take you to the article on the game. Zags expect another dilly in Philly

Few has vivid memories of GU's last trip to Alumni Memorial Fieldhouse.

"Our locker room was 120 (degrees) the last time, literally, and the locker room was probably 10 feet wide and something like 60 feet long," Few said. "Just a classic deal. It was bone-chilling (outside) and we had to open up all the windows."

This will be GU's first true road game after playing three at home and three at a neutral site.

"It's a crackerbox of a gym and it's going to be a crazy environment with us being ranked," Few said. "It'll be a huge challenge."

SWZag
11-29-2007, 07:20 AM
The Link for above article (http://www.spokesmanreview.com/zags/stories/?ID=221661)

ZagNative
11-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Good article. Thanks for posting.

Zagaholic
11-29-2007, 09:58 AM
I wonder if they'll turn up the temp in the locker room to 120 again?

Kinda funny. I didn't know they pulled those kinds of shenanigans in college basketball. Well, anything to mess with a team. :)

Martelli's a good guy though. Class act, locker rooms shenanigans notwithstanding.

RenoZag
11-29-2007, 10:00 AM
"I've always seen the Gonzaga game as an event," Martelli said. "It has a different feel, a different flavor than just another game on the schedule. There's a mutual admiration, not just coach to coach, but player to player and fan to fan."

Very classy comment by Coach Martelli. . .