PDA

View Full Version : Updated Power Rankings!!

ZagManFan
11-27-2007, 07:58 PM
St. Marys makes the list at 23.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/powerRankings

Zaginhidding
11-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Nice find ZMF. Good to see the WCC getting some much due respect. This year is already shaping up to be a great year for the WCC and should be exciting to see how it unfolds.

ZagNative
11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
I liked this:

Based upon the way their students reacted after the game with Oregon last week, you would have thought the Gaels had just knocked off WCC foe Gonzaga.

Oh, and welcome Zaginhiding. Very quiet entree to the board there.

Zaginhidding
11-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks ZagNative.

I truly have been hiding (or hidding. Sorry, my boy created the name). I have come this board (even the other site....hiss) as often as possible for updates. I like knowing more than all my friends about the Zags and being the center of the questions. That is all thanks to this board and it's members.:)

Hopefully I can contribute something worth while in the future.

MDABE80
11-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Two things these polls/power rankings prove: Zags win, they go up in rankings; Zags lose, they go the wrong direction:) See how smart us mature guys can be????

Ziggy
11-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Nice find ZMF. Good to see the WCC getting some much due respect. This year is already shaping up to be a great year for the WCC and should be exciting to see how it unfolds.

Lunardi has St. Mary's as a 12 seed in the detroit regional vs. #5 Clemson. Joe also seems to have a sense of humor; Zags as a 6 seed possibly leading to Jesuit Marquette and on (possibly) to either Arizona or (who else) Duke!
For what it's worth.

ZagFanatic
11-27-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm just really glad to see another WCC team doing well. I would like nothing more than the league to be strong top to bottom.

RenoZag
11-27-2007, 09:12 PM
NCAA Power Rankings from another "source"

TEAM RANKINGS.COM (http://teamrankings.com/ncb/)

Fun site to follow come late February / March. . .

SteelCityZag
11-28-2007, 05:28 AM
Crap. We're two below Texas-Arlington. ;)

Zagme-totheleft!
11-28-2007, 06:54 AM
I have come this board (even the other site....hiss) as often as possible for updates. I like knowing more than all my friends about the Zags and being the center of the questions. That is all thanks to this board and it's members.:)

Hopefully I can contribute something worth while in the future.

your presence is enough contribution. who doesnt love being the sport guru of the group?

Zaginhidding
11-28-2007, 10:45 AM
your presence is enough contribution. who doesnt love being the sport guru of the group?

Whew! The pressure was overpowering to come up with something great.:explode:

Now I can take my time and research my first great post!:D