• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Radbooks
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2007

Few & Bouldin talk about TT game

Some comments from Mark and Matt about the Texas Tech game that is posted at the Spokesman-Review Sportslink site. The rest of the article (which includes comments about the upcoming St. Joseph game by Few and the St. Joe coach) can be found here.

Looking back on the Texas Tech game, Few gave credit to the Red Raiders, but said his team made numerous mistakes, many unforced.

"They kind of sat back and let Jeremy and Matt shoot themselves in the foot. I don’t want to take anything away from Tech, they were dialed in and a lot better than we were, but a lot of that ... I keep saying it, we were trying to pound a square peg into a round hole."

Indeed, Texas Tech didn't pressure GU's guards nearly as much as Western Kentucky the night before.

"We definitely had our fair share of errors, we forced the ball a couple times, some of us lost our heads," GU's Matt Bouldin said. "It was more like catch the ball and look in the paint and 2 or 3 guys with eyes on you just waiting for you to make a move. There were a few guys hanging out in the paint waiting for you to drive.

"They kind of hung out in the paint and Pargo and I just played terrible games."
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

That was a fun read. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
    X