PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the Team - WCC Pride!!!

ZaggyStardust
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Ok - I've heard both Jeremy and Pendo say they feel a Nat'l Championship is possible... I've also seen flashes of brilliance from this team so far. I have also seen what only can be described as apathy....

The reality:

Week one - WCC Player of the Week - Gyno Pomare
Week two - WCC Player of the Week - Dior Lowhorn
Week three - WCC Player of the Week - Patrick Mills

Saint Mary's is still undefeated. They beat No. 12 Oregon. They meet Seton Hall this weekend who is also undefeated.

The other WCC Boards are already starting to crown Saint Marys as better than the Zags...

All I can say is, It's up to you guys to get out there and play with the determination and tenacity necessary to make sure everyone knows that you are still the Kings of the WCC! If you end up with two losses and Saint Mary's remains undefeated, well it will be awfully hard to not acknowledge their potential to be (God forbid) BETTER!

So - put on your game faces and go remind unranked St. Joes and unranked UCONN who the Zags are... Go remind them that we ARE the giant killers of November and December which will also remind the WCC that we are still the BEST until someone proves otherwise!

I want to see toughness, leadership, determination, refusal to lose and the incredible skills you all possess! I also want you to remind the folks on this board who have become skeptics that you are as good as advertised. These next games are yours for the taking and remember, we will all be there to support you and cheer you on to victory next Wednesday when you return home from your victorious road trip to remind the Cougs who the Kings of Eastern Washington are this year!!!

GO ZAGS!!! GET IT DONE!!!!!

Ziggy
11-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Finally, an Optimist Realist in our midst! Half cyanide half koolaid. Ah, just the right mix!

ZagNative
11-27-2007, 07:11 PM
We need ZaggyStardust in the locker room at half time! Go get 'em Zaggy!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Zags/Pendo/2007-03-07-Pendocelebrateschampions.jpg

freezer12
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
The other WCC Boards are already starting to crown Saint Marys as better than the Zags...!

You, my friend, are wrong. The Zags are #1 until proven other wise. People are just amazed at how good this SMC team actually is. Doesn't mean the other WCC fans are crowning them. You can give a team props without saying they're better than the Zags.

But, feel free to motivate yourself however you wish...

sittingon50
11-27-2007, 08:16 PM
I think we should take a page from the Nebraska playbook & fire the A.D.:explode: