PDA

View Full Version : If any of you are interested...

Butler Guy
11-27-2007, 08:57 AM
We (Butler) host Ohio State and Kosta Koufos this Saturday at 7:30 EST. The game is on ESPNU, if you have a care and your carrier provides it.

Butler alum and former coach, Thad Matta, coaches the Buckeyes.

bayzag09
11-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks for update. Good luck in that game, huge for you guys I'm guessing. How do you like your chances? That center seems like a beast.

Butler Guy
11-27-2007, 09:18 AM
be favored by 3.5 and cover. ;)

drnoe
11-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Great game...I bet OSU is still smarting after that shellacking by A & M. Still, I like your chances.

Butler Guy
11-27-2007, 09:23 AM
against North Carolina to play tomorrow. :D

a13coach
11-27-2007, 09:50 AM
against North Carolina to play tomorrow. :D

Now that is what I call a scheduling coup. Not only do you catch them after playing NC but you get them on your floor. Now only if they had to travel to NC you would have had the trifecta.

Good Luck!!

UberZagFan
11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
You mean to tell Uber that OSU has not chickened out of playing Butler yet? What's wrong the "The" university?

john montana
11-27-2007, 01:21 PM
did you see lickliter's iowa team last night? he looked like he was in pain the entire game.

good luck, i hope you beat osu.

JAGzag
11-27-2007, 02:55 PM
You mean to tell Uber that OSU has not chickened out of playing Butler yet? What's wrong the "The" university?

Why is it that Uber speaks in the third person? JAGzag doesn't understand and has always wanted to ask! ...:)

jim77
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
As long as OSU can prvent the "40 ft hotdog stand shot" they should have any problem beating Butler. If you haven't seen the Butler/TT game ,watch it! The Butler shooting was rediculous! Butler by 15.

Butler Guy
11-27-2007, 03:49 PM
What's wrong the "The" university?

They have yet to consult the Washington Huskies...

good luck, i hope you beat osu.

I think if we can shoot in excess of 40% from 3, I believe we can win. If we continue the trend of greater than 50% from 3, I have no doubt we will win. This is a Pete Campbell game. One of their big monsters is going to have to guard Campbell out at 25 feet, who knows if he is capable.

Why is it that Uber speaks in the third person?

This social crime has been pardoned by Butler Guy for including a random Jessica Alba photo in the post. Butler Guy's word is bond. :D

UberZagFan
11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Why is it that Uber speaks in the third person? JAGzag doesn't understand and has always wanted to ask! ...:)

Uber forgot. It happened in time long ago, on a board that disappeared, when the children were innocent, and when pronouns were forbidden.

This social crime has been pardoned by Butler Guy for including a random Jessica Alba photo in the post. Butler Guy's word is bond. :D

Uber has no idea what Butler Guy speaks of...but because Uber stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, he was able to find this:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6792/jessicaalba009au7.jpg

p.s. Uber will be rooting for Butler. Butler by double digits.

Hoquiamite
11-27-2007, 07:18 PM
I think you guys have a dandy team. In fact, they remind me of a Zags team with fire in its belly. I just hope we get there by March.

sittingon50
11-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Will be rooting for you BG. Like your chances at home.

zzzjag
11-28-2007, 07:24 AM
I love to watch Butler too.

Good luck against OSU. If Butler shoots like they did in the GAS, they will go deep in the tourney.

Just curious Butler Guy...how does the Butler Message Board compare to the Zags? Are there many people viewing/posting? I was curious when I see your posts so often here even when Butler is not in the thread.

Butler Guy
11-28-2007, 07:34 AM
just curious Butler Guy...how does the Butler Message Board compare to the Zags? Are there many people viewing/posting? I was curious when I see your posts so often here even when Butler is not in the thread.

Actually it is a very active board, but like on this board you only get 6 or 7 posts worth commenting on per day. Because I have to sit in front of my computer waiting for code to compile for a good portion of my day, I have lags where I can go to the net and talk about basketball (or baseball)

This site is just one of probably 15 that I frequent.

lothar98zag
11-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Actually it is a very active board, but like on this board you only get 6 or 7 posts worth commenting on per day. Because I have to sit in front of my computer waiting for code to compile for a good portion of my day, I have lags where I can go to the net and talk about basketball (or baseball)

This site is just one of probably 15 that I frequent.
:allhail:

btw, did you get my PM?

Butler Guy
11-28-2007, 11:25 AM
If so, yes. I responded to you, didnt you get it?

lothar98zag
11-28-2007, 11:35 AM
If so, yes. I responded to you, didnt you get it?
didn't get it. :confused:

UberZagFan
11-28-2007, 01:07 PM
but like on this board you only get 6 or 7 posts worth commenting on per day

Blasphemy! You must not have located the Foo as of yet!

Butler Guy
11-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Butler -5 (http://sports.yahoo.com/top/odds.html)

I'm pretty shocked that Vegas respects us like that, to tell you the truth.

kiroczag
11-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Thank-you UberZagFan. God bless Jessica Alba. God bless everyone!