PDA

View Full Version : St. Joes game roll call & tickets

TR11Zag
11-27-2007, 05:15 AM
Who's attending?

I'll be in Philly, but have been unsuccessfull in getting tickets. Here's hoping I can scalp them.

Who's going?

If I can't get tickets, anyone recommend a bar to watch in?

I'm a Philadelphia rookie.

kitzbuel
11-27-2007, 05:50 AM
I have been scrubbing the net for tix and have come up with zippy. :(

I'll probably watch from a bar at home.

Rubbadub
11-27-2007, 06:00 AM
I was planning on attending and staying in Philly from Thursday until Saturday morning...but now I wont be starting my mini excursion until earlyyyyy Saturday morning and heading right for Boston.

Hopefully St. Joes thinks about that the next time they schedule us in their crackerjack gym. I would have contributed at least $300 or so to the St. Joes/Philadelphia area warchest.

TR11Zag
11-27-2007, 06:32 AM
We're taking the train up there and then returning for the Seahawks Eagles game.

I am starting to feel like a Red Sox fan the way I have to see the Zags out of their own market. Looking forward to the trip.

Go Zags!

ZagMan in Philly
11-27-2007, 06:53 AM
TR11, If you get to the stadium a couple hours before the game, im sure you will be able to get scalping tickets. If you could not get them, then leave St.Joe's, get on 1 south (turn left out of St.Joes), Proceed on Rt 1 South for about 3 miles to Rt 30 West/Lancaster Avenue. Turn Right onto Rt 30 and go 2.5 miles to 23 East Lancaster on the right. It is about 10 minute drive from St.Joes.

Brownies 23 East Nightclub & Sports Bar

http://www.brownies23east.com/

fun place with satellite tvs

roxdoc
11-27-2007, 07:04 AM
Whatever you do, don't turn left on Lancaster!

gonza
11-27-2007, 07:18 AM
We,re staying at the Holiday Inn Historic District arriving tomorrow night.
No tickets, of course, but definitely would like to meet like-minded ZAG fans to watch the game!!