PDA

View Full Version : ESPN picks St Joe to beat Zags

ZagsGoZags
11-27-2007, 02:04 AM
they also picked WKU to beat the zags

Zagme-totheleft!
11-27-2007, 02:23 AM
ya but half the time they pick those upsets because if they are right then you get this, "Well ya see Kirk, this is why the Zags lost the game,....(fill in with your favorite excuse)". bologna.

ZagsGoZags
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
what are they thinking?
St Josephs isn't even in the top 50.
I know their program has a good rep generally.
Maybe they are basing their prediction on how well Texas Tech throttled Daye and our guards.

RenoZag
11-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Maybe they're taking the home team vs. a relatively untested road team. . .

upan8th
11-27-2007, 11:30 PM
St Joes, by the admission of their own coach, is a little thin; in Tuesday's 74-63 home win against an even thinner Ball St team w/3 walk-ons, all but 3 of their points were scored by their starters. Absent another "Walk in the Clouds" (see TTech) performance by the Zags, it would seem that GU's height and depth advantages SHOULD cause the Hawks lots of match-up and foul problems, and an ultimate advantage in the final score. But that, as some wag has sagely noted, is WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES! The line should properly be GU -41/2.;)

ZagMan in Philly
11-28-2007, 05:50 AM
what are they thinking?
St Josephs isn't even in the top 50.
I know their program has a good rep generally.
Maybe they are basing their prediction on how well Texas Tech throttled Daye and our guards.

They will get up for the Zags; It would be like Georgetown coming in to our house, somewhat of a comparison.

Butler Guy
11-28-2007, 06:57 AM
has one of the top front courts in the country, this game will be determined by the combined efforts of Matt Bouldin and Jeremy Pargo. Oh yeah, and Calathes can step out and shoot from the parameter, so your postman will have to do some chasing...

75Zag
11-28-2007, 08:28 AM
ESPN picks St Joes.
ESPN broadcasts WSU game on obscure station
ESPN broadcast GAS on sucky 360

ESPN and their Disney masters are about one thing - making as much money as possible. Everything they say or do, on air or off air, is calculated to make them more cash.

So again I say, when it comes to ESPN, Who Cares? Not me.