PDA

View Full Version : WSU Tickets

JThomz
11-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Tickets to the WSU game seem pretty hard to come by. Any ideas on the best way to find them?

So far it seems like the best way to get them is to search eBay for 'zags tix' but they do cost a premium.

sittingon50
11-26-2007, 03:05 PM
You're gonna' have to pony up.

zagsballer
11-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Its just like when UW came to the Kennel two years ago. Tix went for 500+ a pair on ebay.

Looks to me like these tix are easily worth 500+ for a pair agian. Your definitely going to have to fork up major money to score a ticket or two for this contest.

Section 116
11-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Even worse than not getting tickets, you're going to have to find a site showing ESPNU, unless, that is ESPN has a change of heart, and decides to show a game featuring two ranked teams on another of their "fine" channels.

GreenStreetElite
11-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Heard there were tickets on ebay...3 tickets for get this $3000, yeah crazy, thousand bucks a seat

BoltZag
11-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Tickets to the WSU game seem pretty hard to come by.

:confused: Perhaps you mean tickets in general, not to the WSU game, seem pretty hard to come by? That being because the Kennel is sold out, just like it has been since day 1 and will be for many years to come. Did you think you were going to find them for face value on eBay? Damn right you're paying a premium.

unless, that is ESPN has a change of heart, and decides to show a game featuring two ranked teams on another of their "fine" channels

Not a chance.

7ICoug
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Even worse than not getting tickets, you're going to have to find a site showing ESPNU, unless, that is ESPN has a change of heart, and decides to show a game featuring two ranked teams on another of their "fine" channels.

Not sure if this link has been posted here, but someone posted it on one of our boards as our Baylor game along with the GU game is on ESPNU.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Seems to work, at least the ad seemed right. Missed the early game so I'm not totally sure but you might try it. No worry to be as I have dish.

ZagManFan
11-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Heard there were tickets on ebay...3 tickets for get this $3000, yeah crazy, thousand bucks a seat

Not sure where your looking, but I have been watching several auctions on Ebay for this game and have not seen them over $600 for a pair. Good luck though. My auction ends in about 12 hours and are at $400 for the pair.

75Zag
11-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Stub Hub has these if you have cash and don't want to deal with auctions:

Section:
106D
Row:
Price:
$385.00 each

Does anybody know if row 32 counts from the court up, or do they reset the count at the mezzanine? Seems like a fair amount of money for nose bleed seats, but any seat for a GU home game is great!

Go Bulldogs!

a13coach
11-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Stub Hub has these if you have cash and don't want to deal with auctions:

Section:
106D
Row:
Price:
$385.00 each

Does anybody know if row 32 counts from the court up, or do they reset the count at the mezzanine? Seems like a fair amount of money for nose bleed seats, but any seat for a GU home game is great!

Go Bulldogs!

That is in the last row away from the court. At least you can stand the whole time and not have anyone tell you to sit down. :D
But still not really a bad seat in the house.

El Voce
11-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Row 32 is the last row. Secion 106 is directly across from the Gonzaga bench.