PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ford on KJR-AM in Seattle

UberZagFan
02-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Did I just hear Ford say that Adam could be traded for Rashard Lewis? Anyone catch all of what he said?

sullyzag66
02-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Did I just hear Ford say that Adam could be traded for Rashard Lewis? Anyone catch all of what he said?

As a franchise-long Sonics fan, I'd love to see that, but I looked on ESPN website and this was posted in Marc Stein's "Daily Dime" this morning:

"Indications are even stronger out of Seattle that Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis continue to be totally unavailable. Ditto for injured center Robert Swift. ... "

Things do change on a dime, however.

madness
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
ESPN has floated rumors (via Chad Ford) about a multi-team deal packaging Morrison and draft picks to the Sonics...but it's looking like the Sonics will not trade Lewis or Allen to avoid looking like they are slashing salary while the new arena deal is in the works.

This means they will lose Lewis for nothing after the season, but might avoid moving to Oklahoma City. Time will tell.

Summary, Morrison is staying in the South.

thickman1
02-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Adding Morrison would generate more "buzz" for the Sonics rather than keeping Lewis. The folks that run the Sonics are real idiots. I just don't get it. `