PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, just got back from good ole' Branson...

gozagswoohoo
11-25-2007, 08:09 PM
And since I had no computer while gone for this break, I couldn't watch either game...

From what I have read so far, I'm thinking it was a good thing I couldn't watch Texas Tech...but an 18 point victory last night and a KUSO double-double is ALWAYS nice to see. Bouldin finally knocked down some threes I saw as well...

Anything that I should know about either game? Any huge plays? Anything different now than was in the Western Kentucky game?

And I am SUPER GLAD to be back! 2 days away is 2 days to long!

sittingon50
11-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey everybody, I think I've discovered why the site was messed up!!

Bocco
11-25-2007, 09:11 PM
And since I had no computer while gone for this break, I couldn't watch either game...

From what I have read so far, I'm thinking it was a good thing I couldn't watch Texas Tech...but an 18 point victory last night and a KUSO double-double is ALWAYS nice to see. Bouldin finally knocked down some threes I saw as well...

Anything that I should know about either game? Any huge plays? Anything different now than was in the Western Kentucky game?

And I am SUPER GLAD to be back! 2 days away is 2 days to long!

jeez woohoo you go away for a couple of days and the whole dame site crashes...... was it just a coincidence??????

gozagswoohoo
11-26-2007, 06:23 AM
jeez woohoo you go away for a couple of days and the whole dame site crashes...... was it just a coincidence??????

I was just reading about this...what the heck happened?? I hope it didn't have anything to do with me trying to mess with the forum's time zone configuration the other day... :D

RenoZag
11-26-2007, 07:43 AM
Instead of losing our mojo (like Austin Powers ) we lost our Woo Hoo. . .

former1dog
11-26-2007, 07:52 AM
I was just reading about this...what the heck happened?? I hope it didn't have anything to do with me trying to mess with the forum's time zone configuration the other day... :D

Mystery solved!

gozagswoohoo
11-26-2007, 08:10 AM
OOPS! My bad!....

Birddog
11-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Somehow, Branson seems "so right" for you and the missus.
http://directory.branson.com/Shows
"The Grand Ladies of Country Music" was probably far superior to the TT game. Ever wonder what happened to Yakov Smirnov? Is America a great country or what?

Birddog