PDA

View Full Version : Recruits Starting Last High School Season

Zagdawg
11-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Poling and Gibbs have a jamboree tomorrow and Goodson starts Tuesday--

I am excited to see how a healthier Poling does this year -- I am also excited to follow Gibbs and Goodson--

If anyone is near these guys and hears any news on how they do--please fill us in--

sittingon50
11-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Actually, Goodson has already been MVP of a Tourney in Houston, as reported by HTownZag.

roxdoc
11-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Lets not forget updates on Brock too!

ZagManFan
11-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Any updates on these boys yet?

ZagNative
11-27-2007, 10:57 PM
The only thing I've seen so far is Meech's Klein-Collins team ranked #2 in the State for Class 5A by the Texas Association of Basketall Coaches poll (http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7410602&nav=Bsmj) for the week of November 26

memtiger
11-28-2007, 07:38 AM
Lets not forget updates on Brock too!
I know he had a hell of a football season, and is being heavily recruited by many big time football programs.

bayzag09
11-28-2007, 07:40 AM
I know he had a hell of a football season, and is being heavily recruited by many big time football programs.

any sources on being recruited by big time programs?

memtiger
11-28-2007, 07:58 AM
His football coach. I coach over here in Missoula, and his coach was telling me Auburn, and a couple other SEC teams. They love his arm strength and his ability to move rather well. Fits in well with the "spread" offense, like Tebow down at FL. There was rumor of Notre Dame, his coach told me that he has not been contacted by them. I dont want to give you bad info, but I thought Michigan, and a few other Big 10 schools were also named. I'm not here to start rumors, just following him as he is going to be special at whatever he picks. And selfishly I hope its football.

Rubbadub
11-28-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm not here to start rumors, just following him as he is going to be special at whatever he picks. And selfishly I hope its football.

He already picked.

memtiger
11-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Oh I know, but many people "already pick" and some how don't end up going where they say. Where does he fit on the squad in coming years? I've watched him when he is in town and just wondering what you guys think.

BobZag
11-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Brock and his Flathead HS team will be playing in Coeur d'Alene on December 21 at Lake City High School. 6pm tipoff.

As many of us Zag fans as possible should make the 20-25 mile drive to watch him.

The HS Fball coach can talk all he wants. The parents and Brock are focused on Gonzaga. He'll play the 4, maybe a little 3.

Brock will be in K2 for the WSU-GU game next Wednesday.