PDA

View Full Version : SMC already predicting their dominance....

KSTATEZAG
11-23-2007, 03:54 PM
SMC already predicting their dominance.... (http://p066.ezboard.com/bgodisagael)"ZAG'S IN THE GAS VS. WKU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYONE SEE THE ZAGS LAST NIGHT....I THINK WE WILL GIVE THEM FITS THIS SEASON...DON'T GET ME WRONG, THEY ARE VERY TALENTED BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME EXPLOITABLE WEAKNESSES....THEY MISS RAVIO AND HIS FREE THROW SHOOTING, DAYE IS GOOD BUT NEEDS 20-30 POUNDS OF MUSCLE, THEIR GUARDS ARE QUITE SLOW AND THEY JUST DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE KILLER 3 PT SHOOTERS...I REMEMBER THEM COMING DOWN TO MCKEON AND ALL STANDING WAY BEYOND THE 3 PT. LINE AND KNOCKING DOWN ONE AFTER THE ANOTHER ( I THINK THIS WAS DONE FOR INTIMIDATION) MANY TIMES IT WORKED. I KNOW THEY ARE MISSING A COUPLE OF PLAYERS RIGHT NOW BUT EVEN THE ANNOUNCERS MENTIONED HOW OFTEN HEYVELDT GETS INJURED....SO WE HAVE TO STAY FOCUSED FOR NICHOLLS BUT JUST WAS WONDERING IF THE TEAM WAS ALSO WATCHING THE TUBE....BY THE WAY USD GAVE THE TROJANS FITS LAST NIGHT...THE FINAL SCORE DIDN'T TELL THE WHOLE STORY...THEY WERE DOWN BY 4 WITH A LITTLE OVER A MINUTE TO PLAY I THINK THEY DO HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE..THEY PLAY SOLID BASKETBALL AND GRIER CAN FLAT OUT COACH "

SEAZAG84
11-23-2007, 08:04 PM
to tell us how to play.....they have one good game and all the sudden they are unstoppable? maybe after they get 9 years of growth to become a "GONZAGA" then dont speak! well see what happens in january.

ZagSlug
11-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Never trust someone that talks in all caps. ;)

Plus you can add the fact that SMC shot about twice as many 3's as GU over the last 3 years in Moraga. They made 16 a few years ago with Marigney going crazy.

Considering GU's D against the three and the atmosphere inside their bandbox gym I would be feeling pretty good too.