PDA

View Full Version : Wku 71 Aa67

83topper
11-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Last nights game seems to have taken a lot out of us we looked bad flat out of sync blew a 12 point lead.ft shooting was terrible again!!!!

CDC84
11-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I was afraid that might happen. The Hilltoppers need to pull it together and beat Michigan tomorrow. Your guys are better than the Wolverines.

lawzag
11-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Good luck to you guy tomorrow 83topper - kick some wolverine butt! :D

83topper
11-23-2007, 04:04 PM
the refs are terrible up there!!!!good luck with TT

wkuhilltopperfan
11-23-2007, 04:04 PM
The lost to the ZAGS took alot out of my Tops. I just hope they get their heads in the game because AK made us look like a highschool team.
Goodluck tonight in your game

Reborn
11-23-2007, 04:18 PM
You guys will be fine. A loss like that one takes time to get over. You victory tomorrow over Michigan will help a little. You will take Michigan by +15. Best of luck!!!!!

wkuhilltopperfan
11-23-2007, 04:31 PM
You guys will be fine. A loss like that one takes time to get over. You victory tomorrow over Michigan will help a little. You will take Michigan by +15. Best of luck!!!!!

Boy I hope you are right. I just don't feel very good right now, I just about vomited on myself after the AA game.

zag67
11-23-2007, 04:36 PM
I also think that you will beat Michigan. You have a super team and were on a downer after the effort that you put out last night. I like many of the others want to wish you good luck tomorrow and also hope you have a GREAT season and a run in March.

ZagsGoZags
11-23-2007, 05:45 PM
That's right, you made a lot of WKU fans our of us. Honestly I hadn't heard much about your school before, but now I will remember for a long time what a hard fought battle that was. The let down is understandable, but seeing you guys in action tells me,
they will get up and roar again, probably as early as the next game

Some of the best sports, and respectful fans I have ever read on the zags mens basketball blog

abarefootboy
11-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Having these great WKU fans come for a visit here reminds me of how rare good sportsmanship is nowdays. Big money sports blows aside the simple human factor of what sportsmanship is all about. Just like big money in politics does.

I'm grateful for the WKU fans for coming by to remind us of what humanity does best.