PDA

View Full Version : Espn 360

ZagMania
11-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Tomorrow nights game appears to be on ESPN 360. You have to have a compatible ISP in order to get it, and I know that mine isn't. Therefore, this thread is about finding ways to get around this for everyone in the same situation. I did some searching today before the game trying to find ways to watch ESPNU and found this site that seems to work for ESPN 360, but it just appears to show highlights, so I'm not sure if this is actually what ESPN 360 is or not.

The site is http://www.channelchooser.com/ and if you click on sports on the left hand side it will expand. You then click on ESPN 360 and it will pop up in a new window. Not sure if this will work but if we all look around and try things hopefully we can all watch the game tomorrow night.

MDABE80
11-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Great post ZM!! Clear as a bell ! Amazing what the net has. Again...thanx....everyone should try it.

Rubbadub
11-22-2007, 10:44 PM
After watching the quality of play by both TT and the Zags, I really hope ESPN is smart enough to switch to broadcasting this game on one of their various cable networks.

ZagMan in Philly
11-22-2007, 10:54 PM
I have Verizon DSL, and it carries ESPN 360..lucky for me :)

ZagDaddy
11-23-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm not in a habit of posting here anymore but I really feel that I had to say something about ESPN360 and why I think this is a very bad idea. If it is successful it could change much of what we like about the internet.

What ESPN is attempting to do is apply a cable TV business model to the internet. They are in essence trying to turn ISPs into content specific providers. In other words, they would like to see a world where Internet Service Providers offer access to certain websites such as their own ESPN360. The end user (you) would not have control over what websites you can and cannot get to or can or cannot subscribe.

While it's not completely clear what ESPN is demanding from ISPs--such as Verizon that choose to play along--it's a pretty safe bet that they paying ESPN a fee per Verizon subscriber. What this means is that Verizon is passing that cost down to you. If you couldn't give a darn about ever viewing anything on ESPN360 too bad because you are going to subsidize those who do.

If ESPN is successful consider the fallout. What would stop a company such as Google from doing the same thing? They certainly would have a lot more clout because an ISP that doesn't offer access to Google would not be around for very long.

If you love your cable or satellite company and enjoy dealing with the packages they offer then call your ISP and beg them to sign on with ESPN. If not you might consider letting them and ESPN know what you think about this plan.

It's also interesting to note from where the majority of the games ESPN is covering this holiday weekend are originating: Anaheim and Orlando. From that you should be able to guess who ESPN's parent company is and why they would have little interest in covering GAS.

Go Zags! :)

Zagaholic
11-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Yeah the Anaheim and Orlando tournaments are major conflicts of interest for ESPN, and after I found out who runs those tournaments I understood why the GAS is getting the shaft, tv-wise. It's a real shame and I am not sure what the future of the GAS will be if it stays this poorly televised in the future.

TheZagPhish
11-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Nice post, ZDaddy. I agree and am worried.

We pay for cable, pay for high speed internet, and then pay again for select content on those media while the advertising is still wall to wall. Increasing layers of cost structure being added (and past on to you and me) whilst demand is fanned like flames. ESPN / Disney knows what it's doing. Let's hope that 360 never starts to generate big dollars, or the precedent you're forecasting could metastasize.

bayzag09
11-23-2007, 09:44 AM
is radio still an option? if so, what was the address again?

zzzjag
11-23-2007, 09:53 AM
i was able to install and access the espn360 but it is not 'like watching tv' at least for my system. Alot of starts/stops and sputters. I think it may be very frustrating to watch live.

I wonder if anyone else had the same problems and suggestions to fix?

Rubbadub
11-23-2007, 09:57 AM
What are the minimum system requirements needed to watch ESPN360.com videos?
We recommend the following for the best experience:

PC
Processor Speed: 1.5 Ghz
Memory: 512 MB of RAM
Operating System:Windows XP
Browsers: Internet Explorer 6+ and Mozilla Firefox 2.0+
Plugins: Adobe Flash Player 8+
Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher with 32-bit color
Connection Speed: 768 Kbps

Mac
Processor Speed: 1.5 Ghz
Memory: 512 MB of RAM
Operating System:OSX
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox 2.0+, Safari 2.0
Plugins: Adobe Flash Player 8+
Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher with 32-bit color
Connection Speed: 768 Kbps

deathchina
11-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I got espn360 to run pretty smoothly....I'm gonna use a cable to directly connect to my router as opposed to using my wireless connection to prevent any other possible snags tonight.

Gunzawguh
11-23-2007, 10:14 AM
I pulled this from a Georgetowbn board...

I'm not an authority by any means, but it seems that the ESPN360 site (portal, really) requires the user to have a Verizon IP address, or it blocks the stream.

Fortunately, ESPN uses a fairly simple address to stream the video via .asx (this is the media stream that is embedded within the ESPN360 portal). At least through last season, a few of us were able to ferret out the stream addresses for available games by trial-and-error and post them in the chatroom. I don't know if this will still be the case this season. However, I suspect that so long as there is someone with Verizon ISP in the chatroom, we should be able to post a working link to the game (but no promises).

Anyone on here with Verizon know how to do this?

KSTATEZAG
11-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Tomorrow nights game appears to be on ESPN 360. You have to have a compatible ISP in order to get it, and I know that mine isn't. Therefore, this thread is about finding ways to get around this for everyone in the same situation. I did some searching today before the game trying to find ways to watch ESPNU and found this site that seems to work for ESPN 360, but it just appears to show highlights, so I'm not sure if this is actually what ESPN 360 is or not.

The site is http://www.channelchooser.com/ and if you click on sports on the left hand side it will expand. You then click on ESPN 360 and it will pop up in a new window. Not sure if this will work but if we all look around and try things hopefully we can all watch the game tomorrow night.

Will this work for people who aren't in the ESPN360 isp network.
I've got comcast but am at work right now...anybody with comcast having anylook with channelchooser.com?

Rhettman
11-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Go to http://www.1510kga.com/ and click "listen Live" about a 2 minute delay, but better than nothing ;)

bayzag09
11-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Go to http://www.1510kga.com/ and click "listen Live" about a 2 minute delay, but better than nothing ;)

thanks Rhettman

MDABE80
11-23-2007, 10:41 AM
The only way I can get the game is through my verizon wireless card on the mobile computer. Dang! Good diea but Z Daddy's words to ring true. The public owns the airwaves. This is a budding attempt to control our air. Write to your reps guys. The doesn't have to be the future but you must stand up and complain and do it NOW!. Abe ps "fight the power"!!!!

TheZagPhish
11-23-2007, 10:45 AM
ps "fight the power"!!!!

Down with the man.

fraylo
11-23-2007, 10:49 AM
btw guys, I don't think the channelchooser site is really streaming espn360. There's no listing of live events anywhere in that window, and if you click preferences in the video window and then "product information", you will get a message that says "You don't have access to espn 360."

The real way we should be able to get access is listed above, we need the internet stream address from someone who has access.

FuManShoes
11-23-2007, 10:56 AM
If a Zag opponent falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I can't think of another web site that has to be "ISP compatible." I really have no idea why ESPN/Comcast/Verizon/et al. would want to restrict the use of ESPN360 by limiting its availability. Ah, never mind. I just thought of the answer: $$$

I'm starting to understand why so many teams pulled out of the GAS at the last moment. The coverage absolutely SUCKS. It's too bad TV has such sway in these things, but the fact that GU had to play on a network that isn't even available in its home market, and then gets stuck playing an Internet-only game, and a limited one at that, is pathetic. I think -- or hope -- Roth has seen the light and won't be signing the Zags up for any more of these "tournaments" that provide almost no opportunity to be seen by either a home audience or potential recruits.

PS -

It's also interesting to note from where the majority of the games ESPN is covering this holiday weekend are originating: Anaheim and Orlando. From that you should be able to guess who ESPN's parent company is and why they would have little interest in covering GAS.

ZagDaddy is dead-on here. The Anaheim and Orlando tourneys are a joke. Disney's logo is plattered all over the screen and from what I could tell, these riveting games drew all of 500 people each. Count me among the P.O.-ed dwarves.

jim77
11-23-2007, 11:06 AM
Well said Fuman.

Luckily my father-in-law has direct TV and we watch the WKU game. You would think the opening games would have been espn360 and the semis/final espnu. I think this is a conspiracy I tell ya! What ever happen to pay-per view???? Someone just take my money!!!!! The fact that we have NO options is rediculous. I'd love to see GU due their own TV deal ala Notre Dame and tell ESPN to go pack sand...fox network is the way to go.

jim77
11-23-2007, 11:11 AM
nevermind

75Zag
11-23-2007, 11:13 AM
As of right now (12:10 pm pst) the instructions in the first message of the following link work for me (a comcast subscriber) to get into the ESPN 360 live feeds. I am using Mozilla if it matters.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r19372964-

Go Bulldogs

Rubbadub
11-23-2007, 11:16 AM
As of right now (12:10 pm pst) the instructions in the first message of the following link work for me (a comcast subscriber) to get into the ESPN 360 live feeds. I am using Mozilla if it matters.

Go Bulldogs

You're my hero

jim77
11-23-2007, 11:22 AM
75 zag you'd the man!!!!!!! IT works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katman50
11-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Firstly, thanks 75Zag for doing all the research! I know that previously it said that Qwest in not one of the parties that provides 360. I figured, what the heck, I would go to that link that you provided. When I did, voila, the page said:
Congratulations: Your high speed internet service provider carries ESPN360.com.

It surprised the heck out of me. It was a simple download and before I knew it, I was watching all sorts of live stuff. Watching it on my tv as well as the internet! Was watching the Delaware State football game to test it. Not a bad picture at all. Kind of neat!

Also, I am a Mac user and I use Safari. I hope this good fortune holds out the rest of the day. Again, as of now it works with Qwest, on a Mac and with Safari. Thanks again 75Zag. You quite possibly made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonezagaga
11-23-2007, 11:35 AM
75 Zag U R MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MDABE80
11-23-2007, 11:37 AM
WOW follow 75Zag's post! I got right in.....no trouble. You might have to clear other functions so it'll be faster but it works very well!! GO ZAGS!!! ps I have comcast at home KSTATE.

TheBeast
11-23-2007, 11:44 AM
prepare for greatness.
thanks 75!

KSTATEZAG
11-23-2007, 11:50 AM
WOW follow 75Zag's post! I got right in.....no trouble. You might have to clear other functions so it'll be faster but it works very well!! GO ZAGS!!! ps I have comcast at home KSTATE.

75 this day will be forever remembered in your honor...The day 75Zag conquered ESPN360...Glorious.
Abe, if you got in hopefully I won't have any problem.

Zagdawg
11-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Outstanding!!-- Thank you !!

LynetteG
11-23-2007, 12:31 PM

Go Bulldogs

YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!!!!!!

:000tens:

:cheers:

:allhail:

Thomas_Sutpen
11-23-2007, 12:33 PM
You guys aren't "getting" ESPN360 through Qwest (or anyone other than Verizon). It's still a monopoly, but 75Zag found a loophole (maybe just a hole?). The part of the link you can't see (the URL is abbreviated in the post) contains this text: "pressPass?action=signin&pass=worldwideleader"

The URL leads me to believe that 75Zag found a link that ESPN provides as a Press Pass to other journalists.

I'm guessing this security breach will be fixed...but let's hope this doesn't happen until after the game tonight....Maybe the tech guys are still comatose from the triptophan.......

Anyway, I'll be sure to file a report for my neighborhood newsletter so that I won't violate the spirit of the press pass. :D

JLGutrocks
11-23-2007, 12:38 PM
This rocks. Thank you.

sharpzag
11-23-2007, 12:42 PM
We don't want to alert ESPN....

ZagMania
11-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Yay! My first post in this thread deceptively leads you to ESPN Motion, not ESPN 360. 75Zags post works and the link he provided was posted on Nov. 2nd, so the loophole has been there atleast for a month, it would be horrible luck if they fixed it before the game.

I agree, keep this on the downlow, aka, dont tell Texas Tech fans!

former1dog
11-23-2007, 01:19 PM
YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!!!!!!

:000tens:

:cheers:

:allhail:

Ditto!

zagray
11-23-2007, 01:42 PM
i have comcast and espn 360 works like a charm. i can watch espn, espn2, or espn u. it has dvr and i can watch 6 programs at the same time. wow im set for tonight.

asoc
11-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Wow, thanks for getting us up and running.

I don't know how legal it is, but if we could find someone willing and able to stream games via sopcast, tvu or tvants on those rare occasions ESPN wants to bend us over, that would be great.

I don't have the computer or ability to do that myself. I just know I was able to watch a few soccer games I normally couldn't this way. I am not a fan of what ESPN is doing so I don't really care if it hurts them:-/

Zags4life
11-23-2007, 02:44 PM
No better purpose for my first post of the season than to thank 75 for his sleuthwork.

SunDevilGolfZag
11-23-2007, 02:52 PM
I have Comcast and I can't pull up anthing but a green blank screen after it buffers and says its ready. Anyone have any insight?

75Zag
11-23-2007, 02:56 PM
You are welcome. Lucky guess on my part, or perhaps I owe my skill to the Fortran IV programming class I took at GU in 1972.

Let's hope that Pargo can manage Martin Zeno tonight or all this ESPN 360 hoo haw may not have been worth it.

KSTATEZAG
11-23-2007, 02:57 PM
I think 75's rep growth is a board record....
Hondo, Sinto, Abe, El Voce and other board historians could probably confirm this.;)

SunDevilGolfZag
11-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Got it -- thanks 75!

Doktorkev
11-23-2007, 03:40 PM
I agree,

Way to go ESPN, its not enough that we cant watch Monday night football for free anymore. Interesting precedent being established here

GuamZag
11-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Whatever happens in tonight's game, I would like to cast a vote for 75Zag as gunit of the game for this find. Having Comcast is frustrating as hell with all these ESPNU and ESPN 360 games on our schedule and finding this link sure helps with my blood pressure ;).

gmo
11-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks mucho.

OT - anyone else watch that LSU-Arkansas game? Unreal. College football has been amazing this year.

GO ZAGS!! Take care of business.

abarefootboy
11-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Ahhhh , peace .. I am filled with Bulldog gratitude ... I remember again what it is to feel innocence and childlike playfulness .. yes .. even Hope is reborn.

Thank you 75zag.

ZagDaddy
11-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Those of you with a large screen LCD or Plasma TV and a laptop, it doesn't take much to hook the laptop up the large screen. Got mine hooked up to the 42" LCD and watching FL/FL State. You all have 3 hours to get things configured! :)

UberZagFan
11-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Yes Yes Yes.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

75Zag has taken down the Man!!!

Uber currently has the feed running on his projector and displaying on the wall--viewable image of about 60 inches. Wonderful. Will 9:00 p.m. ever get here?

kitzbuel
11-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Congratulations! Your high speed internet service provider, Verizon, carries ESPN360.com.

WooHoo!

RenoZag
11-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Death to Charter ! Down with the Cable Man !

Thanks, 75. . .and if anyone asks, I was in Carson City. . .

sofa king
11-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Dedicate this video to 75:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Xl0ZEKJzo

Pure
11-23-2007, 05:31 PM
You are the MAN.. GUNIT of the night for Me .. Hands down.

thank you thank you thank you

ZagSauce
11-23-2007, 05:31 PM
http://re3.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3904783924

oooh yyyeaaaahh watch ya gonna do espn 360 when zag75 unleashes his internet wizardry all over youu.... ohhh yeahhhh

kitzbuel
11-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I ain't liking this so much:

http://assets.espn.go.com/espn360/images/move_mosaic_bg_slow2.jpg

BTW, I am not terribly impressed with Verizon FIOS at this point.

RenoZag
11-23-2007, 05:57 PM
When I click on the Butler - VA Tech screen, I get USD vs. So Alabama from the Anaheim Convention Center. . .

former1dog
11-23-2007, 05:59 PM
When I click on the Butler - VA Tech screen, I get USD vs. So Alabama from the Anaheim Convention Center. . .

me too. :(

RenoZag
11-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Now I'm getting the GAS game. . .probably shouldn't get my hopes up of seeing the entire Zag game without any technical difficulties. . .in the meantime, Tenn is on "Versus" network against West VA. . .

lawzag
11-23-2007, 06:18 PM
hope you got to see more than the 60 seconds of the first 1/2 that I got to see.... lets see how much they actually show us of the second 1/2

Symi81
11-23-2007, 06:55 PM
How is the quality of everybodys video feed? Mine is pretty blurry... Im glad it works though!!

TheZagPhish
11-23-2007, 06:59 PM

I hope you can get it. Butler looks sharp.

TheBeast
11-23-2007, 07:48 PM
all of a sudden the link isn't working for me... keeps redirecting me to the page telling me I can't access it on my isp. any thoughts help help help???

abarefootboy
11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks again 75zag ... even though there is a 4 minute delay ... the image is fine.

BoZarth
11-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Much appreciated fellow Zag.

Nevtelen
11-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Working perfectly for me! Thanks!!!! :)

I got to see that disgusting first half in fantastic clarity... :mad:

Bocco
11-23-2007, 09:03 PM
so far the link is working ok for me, thanks 75zag. now if can just get our act together in the second half

lawzag
11-23-2007, 09:04 PM
75 you are our hero......

kclubfounder
11-25-2007, 07:59 PM
My magical connection is now asking for a zip code - and then rejecting me because it seems I am not worthy (thanks to my internet provider).

If we are ever relegated to ESPN 360 again then another hero will need to step forward.

But thanks while it lasted 75!

sullyzag66
11-25-2007, 09:14 PM
My magical connection is now asking for a zip code - and then rejecting me because it seems I am not worthy (thanks to my internet provider).

If we are ever relegated to ESPN 360 again then another hero will need to step forward.

But thanks while it lasted 75!
That happened to me and I went back to this link (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index#) and it brought me back to the "Congratulations! Your high speed internet service provider carries ESPN360.com." screen.

Zagpower
11-26-2007, 03:35 AM
I'd like to be the first to thank ESPN for not showing the GU-Texas Tech game on any of their cable channels. At first, I was clearly upset at having to watch over the internet but in hindsight it was for the best. That game was the worst advertisement for Zag basketball and I'm glad just a very few people were exposed to it.

Now the Virginia Taech game......that clearly should have been televised nationwide.:D

75Zag
11-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Sullyzag is correct. If you bookmark the 360 link on your own computer, it appears to "expire" after about 48 hours and you will be asked for a zip code, provider, etc. (you will be declined). But if you go back to the original "dsl" link in my first post, that dsl link appears to remain active and up to date. Strange, but true.

Go Bulldogs

kclubfounder
11-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Yep. It is true. I still have a way to get there. Thanks!

Birddog
11-26-2007, 08:11 AM
360 was not a good alternative to any sort of television. They were unable to start the game on time, the picture is choppy with choppy motion artifacts. The faster the action, the worse the picture as for some reason the signal can't keep up. It was esp difficult to see who cleared rebounds. "Still" shots (like the one of the scoreboard during halftime) worked well, but how many stills are there in a BB game? It reminded me of when I was a kid listening to my crystal radio. No wait, that's unfair, my crystal radio worked better.

I will say that the announcers were actually pretty good. The new guy ( I can't recall his name) paired with Hubert "The Chuckler" Davis was good. They didn't seem to feel compelled to constantly bombard the viewer with mindless drivel. Hubert kept his chuckling in check (for the most part) and actually added some valuable points.

Birddog

former1dog
11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
The new guy ( I can't recall his name) paired with Hubert "The Chuckler" Davis was good. They didn't seem to feel compelled to constantly bombard the viewer with mindless drivel. Hubert kept his chuckling in check (for the most part) and actually added some valuable points.

Birddog

Agreed on Hubert Davis. Much improved over last year. Some good insights.

The new guy said the Gonzaga Zags more than once. Apparently no one told him we are the Gonzaga Bulldogs.

Rubbadub
11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
360 was not a good alternative to any sort of television. They were unable to start the game on time, the picture is choppy with choppy motion artifacts. The faster the action, the worse the picture as for some reason the signal can't keep up. It was esp difficult to see who cleared rebounds. "Still" shots (like the one of the scoreboard during halftime) worked well, but how many stills are there in a BB game? It reminded me of when I was a kid listening to my crystal radio. No wait, that's unfair, my crystal radio worked better.

ESPNU is much the same. I don't get it. The volume is A LOT lower than every other channel as well.

jim77
11-26-2007, 08:24 AM
I actually got a pretty good picture...then again I got this brand new dual-core......ummmm stuff. I did try and go watch the ist half of the VT GU 3rd place game. Apparently, it is still floating around in cyberspace.

I like Hubert "The Chuckler" <------(that's funny stuff there) Davis. The guy is a nice homer for GU(which I like) but even his patience(Homerosity) was being tempted during the TT game.

Birddog
11-26-2007, 09:06 AM
ESPNU is much the same. I don't get it. The volume is A LOT lower than every other channel as well.

I haven't noticed that specifically with ESPNU ( I haven't paid that much attention) but I have noticed it with other channels on DirecTV. It is esp noticeable when I switch from sat to on air stations. ESPNU didn't come in choppy, have a tendency to "lock up" or otherwise cause me to curse the TV like 360 did.

Birddog

lothar98zag
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM
I'd like to be the first to thank ESPN for not showing the GU-Texas Tech game on any of their cable channels. At first, I was clearly upset at having to watch over the internet but in hindsight it was for the best. That game was the worst advertisement for Zag basketball and I'm glad just a very few people were exposed to it.

Now the Virginia Taech game......that clearly should have been televised nationwide.:D

:agreed:

:vomit-smiley-007:

I almost want to neg rep 75Zag for finding me a way to watch the whole TT game.

(don't worry, won't actually do it)

kitzbuel
11-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I noticed that ESPN360 is a CPU hog. It was taking up 90-100&#37; of my CPU all the time. The quality was awful on my rickety old desktop (still running after 8 years), but when I switched to my 1GB processor Laptop, the picture dramatically improved.

swamlepow
10-31-2009, 11:09 PM
SORRY everyone, but I cant figure out how to get ESPN 360 on Qwest. When i clicked one of the links Zag75 recommended it takes me to an espn360 page that says i do not have complimentary access. If anyone could walk me through how to get access to ESPN 360 on Qwest that would be great.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

BobZag
11-01-2009, 09:29 AM
SORRY everyone, but I cant figure out how to get ESPN 360 on Qwest. When i clicked one of the links Zag75 recommended it takes me to an espn360 page that says i do not have complimentary access. If anyone could walk me through how to get access to ESPN 360 on Qwest that would be great.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Qwest may not have an agreement with ESPN360. Comcast only recently negotiated an agreement. Anyway, this may explain it.

75Zag
11-01-2009, 09:38 AM
The link you are trying to follow is 2 years old. To my knowledge, 360 closed all of the "back door" access points about 18 months ago as a result of a change in the way their site validates permissions.

On Edit - the link BZ has posted below is for authorized ISP users to access 360 and it works great. My old link, referred to above, was a "hack" that allowed anybody to access 360 regardless of ISP affiliation. My old "hack" link no longer works. The authorized link works fine and now that Comcast is a 360 affiliate, I don't have to mess around looking for back door access.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

BobZag
11-01-2009, 10:01 AM
http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index

swamlepow
11-01-2009, 10:36 AM
thanks

MDABE80
11-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Works fine today. Thanks for the link BZ.

cjm720
11-02-2009, 06:41 AM
http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index

So to be clear if I have comcast Internet, this link will allow me to watch the Alberta game?

75Zag
11-02-2009, 06:49 AM
I don't think so - can't imagine 360 would cover a practice game and nobody has suggested it will. This thread is ancient and popped up yesterday for no obvious reason.

JPtheBeasta
11-02-2009, 10:21 AM
I don't see the GU game listed anywhere on ESPN360. I don't actually see any college bball on their schedule for about a week...
Poop. I thought 75 was being sarcastic but I see the error of my ways. Thanks for getting me excited for nothing, internet. I wish Al Gore never invented you.

adoptedzag
11-02-2009, 11:03 AM

Go Bulldogs

You might be able to get in because espn360 is now available to comcast subscribers.

http://www.comcast.com/About/PressRelease/PressReleaseDetail.ashx?PRID=868