PDA

View Full Version : congrats zags from WKU

83topper
11-22-2007, 09:54 PM
the game was sloppy, but it was fun good luck in tourney.it has been fun talking to you guys this last month.I may hang around till tourney is over I think we both have chance to go far this season.

Nevtelen
11-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck with the rest of the season. Like I posted over on your guys' scout site - I'm not entirely sure the best team won tonight. You guys will go far this year.

Ezag
11-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Hilltoppers got my respect.

You guys will have a great season!

83topper
thanks I think we will both improve as season goes on heal injuries

WKU Slam Dunk
Traffic must have really picked up in here after the game, I have been getting error messages.

Congratulations on the win, you all have a great team. I hope you guys are a number 1 seed with Heyvelt back.

With the late finish for this game I fear that Texas Tech may be fresher for your game tomorrow. Best of luck, I hope you win out!

ZagNative
11-22-2007, 09:58 PM
83topper, it's been a pleasure to have your company here in recent days. The Hilltoppers who have stopped by have been classy representatives of your fan base. I'll definitely be keeping one eye on Western Kentucky through the season.

See you at the Big Dance.

sanfranzagsguy20
11-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck with the rest of the season. Like I posted over on your guys' scout site - I'm not entirely sure the best team won tonight. You guys will go far this year.

couldnt have said it better

83topper
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
83topper, it's been a pleasure to have your company here in recent days. The Hilltoppers who have stopped by have been classy representatives of your fan base. I'll definitely be keeping one eye on Western Kentucky through the season.

thanks it has been fun you guys were very good sports.

MedZag

Couldn't have said it better-er.

GPGUgrad
Hey 83topper,

You guys are pretty talented and I really like your defense, pretty tough. I can see you guys winning your conference and perhaps meeting one more time!

That was an exciting game, I think, I was holding my breadth the last 5 minutes and my heart was pounding even 10 minutes after the game.

Best wishes to WKU,
GP

83topper
11-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey 83topper,

You guys are pretty talented and I really like your defense, pretty tough. I can see you guys winning your conference and perhaps meeting one more time!

That was an exciting game, I think, I was holding my breadth the last 5 minutes and my heart was pounding even 10 minutes after the game.

Best wishes to WKU,
GP

I was holding mine the whole game:D

jim77
11-22-2007, 11:02 PM
The Hilltoppers were as good as advertised...I hope they have a nice pair of dancing shoes! Coutney wasn't the only great ahtlete on WKU. Good luck the rest of the way.

drnoe
11-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Very sloppy game. The Zags really needed this game, that's for sure. More later...

ZagsGoZags
11-22-2007, 11:47 PM
Western Kentucky
You folks are a class act, like others have said before me. That game could have gone either way, with just a little of this, or a little of that different, and we all know it.

I will be rooting for your school from now on. I hope we would have been as gracious to you if we had lost.

Best of Luck to you

lawzag
11-23-2007, 07:15 AM
Western Kentucky
You folks are a class act, like others have said before me. That game could have gone either way, with just a little of this, or a little of that different, and we all know it.

I will be rooting for your school from now on. I hope we would have been as gracious to you if we had lost.

Best of Luck to you

ABSOLUTELY - what he said!

Hope to see & hear from you again come Dance time! :)

83topper
11-23-2007, 09:20 AM
losing usually makes you dislike your opponent,but I have been posting on here so long I cant.goodluck we will visit on occasionally.I can say zags are my favotite west coast team;)

El Voce
11-23-2007, 09:23 AM
83 -- I agree with Mark Few's postgame assessment that WKU will win 25-26 games this year. I enjoyed watching last night's game, as it featured two good teams both competing with all they had. Good luck the rest of the way!

mendiant
11-23-2007, 10:44 AM
ABSOLUTELY - what he said!

Hope to see & hear from you again come Dance time! :)

What they said...

love,
mendiant

former1dog
11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Hilltoppers,

Great team, Classy Fans.

'nuf said.

:D