PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Zags...

bigjeep
11-22-2007, 09:51 PM
We had a shot but it wasn`t to be...You`ve got a fan for life in Kentucky...

Hey D Hark 2003, pm your address if you will. My wife did laundry today so your shirt will be clean...;)

I`ll send you our best t-shirt buddy...

Good luck the rest of the way...

MedZag
11-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Hard fought game. Wish the refs had let them play more on both sides.

You guys got nothing to worry about, see you in march!

ZagMan in Philly
11-22-2007, 09:58 PM
WKU is a very good team, and Lee is very impressive. Zags need to win a game like this though, tough, lots of banging, and overcame foul trouble and bad free throw shootings.

ZagNative
11-22-2007, 10:00 PM
BigJeep, don't be a stranger. You've felt like an old friend on the board these past few days.

Best of luck tothe Toppers through the season. We'll be rootin' for y'all.

MickMick
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Classy folk those WKU people.

I am not about to be critical of the Zags in this one. I feel their offensive woes were a direct result of an athletic, aggresive Hilltopper defense. That aggressive style did lead to a lot of fouls but also gave the Zags fits on offense.

Man that Lee looks like a sure fire NBA prospect to me. Brazelton isn't shabby either. A post season team.

bigjeep
11-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Thank you guys. My scotch based turkey might not disagree with me as much tomorrow...

Good night and make Bobby go nuts...

former1dog
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Solid team and solid fans.

Courtney Lee is going to not only play in the NBA, but will be a good NBA player. Dang that guy is good.

TheBeast
11-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Good luck to WKU and their fans the rest of the season. Yeesh!

tyra
11-22-2007, 11:58 PM
They have to be the quickest combo of guards we've seen in a long time. Man, those guys are quick! They spearheaded that tough in-your-face defense that truly disrupted us in the second half. I have to say, though, that it seemed as though either our guys were in better shape or our broad distribution of minutes paid off at the very end because it seemed like we had the better energy level in the end. WKU is one fine team, however. Wow!

Psychozag
11-23-2007, 01:17 AM
Just got done reading the Hilltoppers board and I have to give them a ton of respect. They were upset with how the game was officiated, but didn't blame the loss on it. I often don't see the same reaction from our WCC brethren. It was a scrappy, hard fought game from both sides...the kind where I think we would win 3 out of 5 if it was played in a series.

Akzag
11-23-2007, 02:32 AM
The WKU team, as well as their fans, have nothing to be disappointed about. Both represented well.