PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Bowling Green

WKUFAN
11-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Hello Zag Fans. I have a great deal of respect for your team/program and I'm really looking forward to the game.

Do any of you know David or Steve Coombs from Downtown Toyota in Spokane?

David is a close friend of mine. He grew up in Bowling Green.

MDABE80
11-22-2007, 03:26 PM
I know David. He's a big Coug fan. Good guy...very successful. I had the first Lexus in town and he's never forgiven me. lol I didn't know Dave was a Kentuckian though. Here's to a great game tonight WKU!!! Thanx for the visit.

WKUFAN
11-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Thank you for responding. David and I grew up together. We played football at Bowling Green High and spent a lot of time on the local lakes. Two times in the past 5 years myself, his cousins Kraig Richardson and Brad Slate and a couple of other guys flew to Spokane during the summer. The first time we drove over to Idaho and spent a couple of days at Dave's cabin on Coeur d’Alene lake, then we drove to Seattle and went to a Mariner's game. The
2nd trip we drove over to Glacier National Park. Last month Dave came back to Bowling Green to attend our high school reunion. He is a great guy.

Tell him Bobby Rabold said hello.

Thanks,
BR

MDABE80
11-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Will do Bobby. I'll likely see Dave tomorrow. Thanx for stopping in. Don't be a stranger. Game was a good one tonight. You guys played well enough to win.
Good luck! Abe

WKUFAN
11-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Thank you Abe. It was a great game. Thank you for responding.

SteeleMan
11-23-2007, 08:51 AM
I worked for both of them for about four months back in the early 90's. I did like both David and Steve.