• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Seattle Game Watch: WKU

Thanksgiving Night Seattle Game Watch!

Gonzaga's Great Alaska Shootout first round game against Western Kentucky University at 8:30 PM PST on Thanksgiving night is being carried ONLY on ESPNU. ESPNU is not available to Comcast cable customers in the Seattle area, it is ONLY available on satellite. Unless you have a satellite system such as DishTV or DirecTV, you will not be able to watch this game at home.

The Seattle Chapter of the Gonzaga Alumni Association is sponsoring a Game Watch for Seattle Zags at Jillian's Billiards, near downtown Seattle.

Jillian's Billiards
    731 Westlake Avenue N.
    Seattle, WA 98109
    Phone: 206.223.0300

Go Zags!
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • bulldogshawn
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Jillian's is a great place, too bad the game is on Thanksgiving or I'd come down for sure. Those of you who can make it, have fun!

Comment

• 83topper
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2007

I do not know if this will work but you can try,this is supposed to be free
      www.channelsurfing.net.may be able to find game here.good luck but I hope we win
      Last edited by 83topper; 11-22-2007, 05:07 AM. Reason: error
      "Bringing you more of little since 2007"

Comment

• seatownzag08
        Redshirt
        • Feb 2007

Jillians tonight!

I'll be there! Did Alumni reserve it? It seems like every other sports bar in Seattle is closed today

Comment

• TR11Zag
          Kennel Club Material
          • Feb 2007

I'm in

Dinner in Ballard, game in South Lake Union.

A Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

• cchalmer
            Redshirt
            • Nov 2007

Current Students

Are current students welcome to come to these events?

Comment

• Bulldog
              Bleeds GU Blue
              • Feb 2007

NOT FREE and may be infected !!

Originally posted by 83topper View Post
              I do not know if this will work but you can try,this is supposed to be free
              www.channelsurfing.net.may be able to find game here.good luck but I hope we win
              BE CAREFUL!!
              "The Tipping Point - How little things can make a big difference" Malcom Gladwell

When you're playing for the national championship, It's not a matter of life and death, it's more important than that.

Comment

• seatownzag08
                Redshirt
                • Feb 2007

Current Students and Alumni

I would imagine that anybody who wanted to watch could show up tonight. I'm a current student and I don't think there's any way they will send me home once I'm there. It's the only place in town to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                X