PDA

View Full Version : An Intangible Asset

zagfaninmt
11-18-2007, 08:13 AM
I am watching the display of basketball IQ, skills and ability from the Zags with great delight this early season, but something else I see has me even more excited about the season ahead, and that is their chemistry. This has been mentioned by a few more astute and involved observers than me, along the lines that this team plays well together. That this team gets along great. I can't help but think that this is HUGE. This plus defense could be the key that unlocks all the doors.

Nevtelen
11-18-2007, 08:21 AM
It really does seem that this team gets along well and plays well together. Not only is it great for the potential future, but it's more fun to watch a team that seems to enjoy playing together.

Zagme-totheleft!
11-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Couldnt agree more. Aside the fact that we have talent and athleticism, a good team requires good chemistry. I have not had the opportunity to see a game yet Im sure from what I have heard that the team has been working well together. I mean look at the US National Squad last year, the US lost to teams such as Lithuania and some other team. Those teams had better chemistry combined with, arguably, less talented players. Good chemistry is priceless.

MickMick
11-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Everything is good when you are winning. I will wait to see how they handle adversity. How will they cope with a couple losses?

SunshineZag
11-18-2007, 10:22 AM
Good team chemistry seems like a priority to our coaching/recruiting staff, and I think they've always done a great job.

With a great leader like Pendo and kids coming into the program who are willing and eager to learn and be a part of this team, everything is looking up.