PDA

View Full Version : Virginia doing it again...

AllezZags
11-17-2007, 07:24 PM
this time against Arizona.

at least its not our Zags.

ZagsGoZags
11-17-2007, 08:34 PM
75-72

zagster318
11-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Arizona has so much talent...I guess that is why they play the games.

ZaggyStardust
11-17-2007, 08:53 PM
:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

CDC84
11-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Arizona has so much talent

And too little basketball IQ at times. That got them in this game.

A lot of people have tried to explain Arizona's problems.....poor defense, bad attitude players, Lute getting up there in years, etc.

But the thing I notice is that they have a lot of players who just don't make good decisions on the court....especially at pivotal game moments.

ZagsGoZags
11-17-2007, 09:39 PM
For years I have watched the ratings once a week, eagerly hoping any ranked team would lose except our Zags. When any of them lose it raises our chances of moving up.

Of course that is a mind game for my pleasure.

The real prize is the Tournament, where we have played beneath our potential 5 out of 6 years, I feel.

It is our turn now. I think we will go far this year. We are doing what a champion is supposed to do with a lesser team - beat them fairly, but decisively, not to rub it in, but to maintain discipline when they have their runs at us. Many teams and players not real champions get sucked into close calls by lesser opponents. So far we are doing what we should.

Now on to the bigger fish in the Alaskan sea.

MickMick
11-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Singletary is my favorite player outside Zag Nation. Lofton gets all the press but I think Singletary will be the better pro.