PDA

View Full Version : General Zag Fan Query

lawzag
11-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Ok, I know that UCR got beat by Eastern & chances are today's game is going to be a total blow out & not much of a "game."
Sooooo......

Why am I so excited to see it?
Why do I have butterflies in my belly & adrenaline speed pumping through my veins?
Why is my heart racing at the thought of pre-func'ing & then going to the game?

Anyone else out there feeling this way?

AnonyMoose
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Because you know it will be a blow out, so you'll see fast break dunks by LG and Pargo, and probably lots of scoring by Daye and the others.

ZagMan in Philly
11-17-2007, 01:38 PM
You should only feel nervous if you need the Zags to win more than 25pts..that is the betting line on this game....:D

Reborn
11-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Did you know, lawzag, that just saying or reasing the word Zag makes the heart rate increase 3-5 beats a minute. When you say Zag basketball game it goes up another notch to 7-10 beats per minute. For some people their blood preassure also increases. It is for this very reason that you will both hear and read much talk about pre-game beverages, let alone fans actually partaking in consuming them.

My best answer to your fantastic inquiry is that is just being a Zag fan...atic.
Congratulations and welcome to Zagdom....Zag Kennel, or just plain ol' Zag Nut House.

Anyway, lawzag, Cheers. :cheers: :cheers:

hondo46
11-17-2007, 02:34 PM
I know what you are talking about. I've been watching the Zags play for over 50 years and I still get butterflies. It's just our nature.

Angelo Roncalli
11-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Because you're sitting in my seat? :)

Larryzag
11-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Angelo, thanks for letting Lawzag use your seat because she is shorter than you.

lawzag
11-18-2007, 04:12 PM
:lmao:

UberZagFan
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Because you're sitting in my seat? :)

Very nice.

Ahem...Uber is still looking for GU @ UP tickets...there will be many disappointed drunk Germans should Uber fail in obtaining tickets.