PDA

View Full Version : Double digit scoring poll

tyra
11-17-2007, 11:54 AM
How deep are we actually? How spread out are our offensive threats?

lawzag
11-17-2007, 12:02 PM
I couldn't vote, because I think it's 8.

I also think we have 2 players, Josh & Austin that will pretty consistently have double doubles.

saintzag
11-17-2007, 12:10 PM
I couldn't vote either as I DON'T see more than 7,which might be tonight.

Nevtelen
11-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I assume you don't mean in a single game - just sometime over the season. 5 have already (LG, Pendo, Pargo, Bouldin, and Kuso). You have to assume Josh will, so that's 6. Of those who haven't done it yet, it really depends on your level of optimism about their development. I'm going with Gray (probably sometime in Feb when he gets back into it and has a hot hand) and Theo (heck, maybe even tonight if he gets into the groove - he's already (kind of) had a year in the system and wasn't injured for long). Sacre is a maybe - it's tough to say now. If his fts improve, I could see it against WCC compeition this year. Will is a long-shot and Ira might be, too, though he has all the physical skills if he can learn all the sets and get on the floor. Still, I'm saying 8.

Rubbadub
11-17-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm going with 8.

tyra
11-17-2007, 02:30 PM
I didn't include 8 and should have but I still think we have a shot at 9. Think in terms of one of the weaker WCC opponents when plenty of reserves get plenty of PT.