PDA

View Full Version : Looks like there might be some good news for Dish owners.

SintoZag
11-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Who thinks the idea behind FCSP is dumb? I do. Now that my rant is over. I have some good news for Dish owners. It appear that the UC riveside game will be replayed at 3 am on Prime, ch411, I don't have a DVR so I am still screwed, but this might be good news for other people with a Dish that cannot get FCSP.:confused:

ZagMan in Philly
11-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Same goes for Direct TV owners here in east coast, 3am replay as well, so i will tape it with DVR and will have coffee and basketball when I got up on Sunday morning.

SintoZag
11-17-2007, 11:53 AM
I really have to put the screws to Dish and get a free DVR, listening to the game on the radio is killing me.

ZagsGoZags
11-17-2007, 11:58 AM
that's right TV is so much better
and the one announcer on the radio (1510) with gravel in his throat is hard to hear over the crowd, I have to turn the radio up so loud to hear him, it makes my kids upset in the car at the freaky loud volume

Nevtelen
11-17-2007, 01:10 PM
I really have to put the screws to Dish and get a free DVR, listening to the game on the radio is killing me.

You really should - DVRs are soooo nice. I didn't think I'd get one, but I wouldn't give it back now that I have one.