PDA

View Full Version : Memphis ball...10 seconds left...Zags up by 1....

ZagManFan
11-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Who does Few send out for the defensive stand? I say Memphis as we should be a full strength by then.

As of now I would have to go with..

Josh
Austin
Micah
Pargo
LG

Not only do we have great shot blockers in that line-up, but on the ball pressure with Pargo and LG.

4EVERaZAG
11-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Put LG on CDR and Pargo on Rose. LG does not allow CDR to touch the ball, Pargo gives Rose a little bit of room taking away his ability to drive and force him to make a contested jumper.

cair3
11-17-2007, 09:39 AM
put kuso in

BroncoZAG615
11-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Unless Dorsey is fouled out I think that I would like to have Kuso out there someway. I think we need someone with some size and bulk out there to at least box out Dorsey for a potential put back.

I wonder who we put LG on if this is the case. I would say CDR unless Rose really comes in to his own at that time. Pargo should be fine on Rose though but he seems like he has the attitude to take the last shot. I think you could put Micah on Antonio Anderson and Josh/Austin on Dozier. I think the three you have to worry about is Rose, CDR, and Dorsey. I can't wait for this game. It is going to be great.

Reborn
11-17-2007, 02:29 PM
If I were coaching (if I didn't faint) I'd go with Josh, Kuso, Pendo or Pargo on one wing (depending on size and speed of their 2 guard, Daye on the 3 and LG on the point.