PDA

View Full Version : O/T -- Spokane's Angie Bjorkland

Vizagra
11-16-2007, 08:15 AM
"Freshman Angie Bjorklund became just the 11th Lady Vol freshman to start in her first UT game."

"Freshman Angie Bjorklund scored the first UT points for the second game in a row. She would have 10 of the first 16 for the orange and white and was the first Lady Vol to reach double figure scoring for the second consecutive contest."

http://www.utladyvols.com/basketball/page.aspx?id=954

BobZag
11-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Angie is very smooth, moves as if in slow motion. She's extraordinary and likely would've taken GU up a full notch with the talent already here and coming in, but hey, Graves got the second-best 2007 player in the NW in Courtney Vandersloot, so everyone is happy. :)

Oldsport
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
It's not to early to ask, but how many fans are planning to go to the Tenn. game? My plans have been developing now for about six months. I look good to go.

The Jami v. Angie confrontation should be great. Little sister's offense v. big sister's defense. Where will mom and dad set? Will they split sides? I expect a good game and maybe a great game.

The teams road trip, after Thanksgiving, will set the tempo for the remaining season. If the Lady Zags do well,...the WCC might as well throw in the towel. (Barring injuries!)

Go Lady Zags! Play smart! Play safe! WIN!!!

BobZag
11-18-2007, 08:33 AM
I know Tiffanie's parents will be there. It's only 6-7 hours away. I met them for the first time yesterday and they're real nice folks.