PDA

View Full Version : Zag opponents & theory of relativity...

upan8th
11-15-2007, 11:14 PM
After Montana orbited Colorado St (75-39) in their game before meeting GU, the Rams (CSU) were consigned to the outer fringes of the college BBall galaxy, experiencing the kind of contempt heretofore reserved for Plutonians. Tonight, the reviled Rams eclipsed Oregon St (admittedly a small, dark moon in this year's Pac Ten) by twenty (or so). The point: CSU is not that bad; also, OSU will likely beat several teams in the celestial Pac 10 this season despite tonite's black hole result. Concluding, the Zag's stature after mooning Montana would seem to be enhanced vis-a-vis the performances of several other top ranked teams who've failed to achieve lift-off vs non BCS rocket farmers (see UK, USC etc).

2k4knight
11-16-2007, 05:08 AM
Hearing that CSU is fairly good is interesting to me. My sister goes to CSU and told me that last year their coach got fired and their star went to the NBA, and then most of the other players transfered out. She said that they had a huge open try-out and only had like 4 players on scholarship to start the season. Crazy if they could pull off some victories with a team of mostly walk ons.

former1dog
11-16-2007, 07:06 AM
+2 for Upan. :D

AnonyMoose
11-16-2007, 07:14 AM
I think the relations between space and basketball is hurting me head @_@.

But then again, we'll see what Larry can do with more substantial teams, which will definitely be dark matter, or put his opponents in the dust.:D