PDA

View Full Version : Ducks Downed by Wildcats

MedZag
11-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Man, hate to see it happen this way. It's one thing if you're legitimately upset, but the game was over when Dixon went down.

Shame, he was looking untouchable until it happened.

kitzbuel
11-16-2007, 04:35 AM
I dread seeing LSU in the championship game. I would also dread seeing 2 Big 12 teams there (don't know if KU could get in with a loss in the B-12 championship game though).

Oh, well, good thing hoops has started.

brasszag
11-16-2007, 04:41 AM
Deep Bummer.

This was looking to be the UofO's year to get redemption for getting shafted in 2001 by the BCS.

Dixon out after Cameron Colvin, John Bacon, Brian Paysinger, Jeremiah Johnson... the fact that they made it so far was amazing.

This is what you get used to as a Duck fan. The stars will never quite align.

Birddog
11-16-2007, 05:28 AM
This was looking to be the UofO's year to get redemption for getting shafted in 2001 by the BCS.

It's tough to get respect when your logo is a yellow toilet seat, and those uniforms!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Birddog

brasszag
11-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Even though the combo last night (black pants, white jersey, green helmet) was unfortunate - I do like the Ducks uni's overall.

They look clean and modern.

lawzag
11-16-2007, 11:24 AM
My heart broke when Dennis went down. I almost cried for him....
He has had such a phenominal season, & is such a truly nice and genuine young man. This is one of those tragedies that you hate to see - and aparantly the rest of the team felt the same way because you could see all the life completely sucked out of them throughout the rest of the game! :(