PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

zagsballer
11-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Ok, Im a new member, but not new to the site. I figured, shoot, if im on here everyday, I might as well become a member so I can throw in my two cents.

Im a cougar grad, but I've been a zag fan since before I moved to Pullman. Season tix, yep, I am one of the lucky ones. My family has 4 seats in section 109. I will be at the wazzu game in K2, and I like to see the cougs win, but not in this game. Zags are #1

former1dog
11-15-2007, 08:29 AM
I figured, shoot, if im on here everyday, I might as well become a member so I can throw in my two cents.

Now ya got it! Welcome... Woo Hoo will be along shortly. :)

Rubbadub
11-15-2007, 08:40 AM
welcome

zagsballer
11-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Ya, I read Woo Hoo's reply to the earlier newcomer. That was sweet. Hopefully my expectations aren't too high.

Rubbadub
11-15-2007, 09:23 AM
I bet he's cookin something up right now...

zag67
11-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Welcome, I like you had been reading for about 3 years, so I decided to also get an account. I did go to GU along time ago, but it sure has been fun to watch the last few years. Also it is great to see WSU starting to create a super team also.

RenoZag
11-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the show that never ends !

gozagswoohoo
11-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome Zagsballer!!!

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

I am woohoo, aka WooMasterofDisguiseHoo.

I'm pretty much the fitness guru of this board, so if you ever have questions about which excersizes to perform to enhance certain muscles and body parts, just let me know. I have released 4 fitness videos into the mainstream media. The first one was called "5 minute triceps", the second one was "Cankle Remover 2000", the third video was "Why is Former1dog's Right Forearm Muscle Twice as Big as His Left", and finally the fourth video "The Cheerleading Squad Called Me Horse-Man in High School" <------- (NSFW). But anyways, there are a few other posters on this board that have used my workout system. For example, did you know Rubbadub used to have 6 chins?? With only 16 months on my "5 Minute Triceps" Video, he still had 6 chins, but also added a tricep muscle, way to go Rub! Anyways, welcome Zagsballer!!!

Rubbadub
11-15-2007, 12:14 PM
I have released 4 fitness videos into the mainstream media.

I don't want to think about why the other ones weren't picked up by the mainstream media...

zagsballer
11-15-2007, 02:31 PM
thanks WooHoo and everyone else for the welcome.