PDA

View Full Version : GU Basketball and $$$$$

roxdoc
11-14-2007, 09:27 AM
With regard to an earlier thread which I can't seem to find - Grrr

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 at Jepson Center, Wolff Auditorium

Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - Program: 7:30-8:30 a.m.

“Bigger Athletics Means Bigger Business: Delight or Dilemma”

The adage that success breeds success is true both in business and big-time college athletics. If you’ve paid attention to Gonzaga University’s Division I basketball program the past decade, you will recognize this truth. Gonzaga has discovered how the success of its high-profile basketball program has extended well beyond the athletic department. The Zags’ prowess on the court also has brought phenomenal exposure for the University, it also has raised the bar of expectations for the program ever higher. Gonzaga Athletic Director, Mike Roth, will discuss both the delights of the Zags’ meteoric rise in the world of college basketball, and some of the dilemmas it raises. While most college athletic directors would love to have such “problems”, these are, nevertheless, issues that must be addressed properly for the continued health and vitality of the University and its athletics programs. As Roth says, “We, at Gonzaga, would not want it to be any other way.”

Come listen to Mike Roth discuss why “Bigger Athletics means Bigger Business: Delight or Dilemma”.

JEPSON CENTER, WOLFF AUDITORIUM

Wednesday, December 5th, 2007

RSVP by December 3, 2007

$12.50/person

Dean’s Business Forum Reservation

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. • Program: 7:30-8:30 a.m.

Name (last)_______________________________________(firs t)______________________________Phone: ___________________________

Company: __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Address:__________________________________________ ______ City ________________________ State________ Zip_______________

[ ] Enclosed is a check payable to GONZAGA UNIVERSITY. $12.50/person prepaid.

I will bring _____ guest(s). Please write names below for the guest list (use reverse side for more names).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Mail completed form to: Credit card registrations may be faxed to (509) 323-5811. Visa MasterCard

Gonzaga University

School of Business Card Number ____________________________________________ Exp Date ____________

Spokane, WA 99258-0009

Cardholder’s Name (please print)____________________________________________ _____

Checks are payable to Gonzaga University. Cardholder’s Signature __________________________________________________ ______________

RSVP by December 3, 2007

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

E-mail announcements: The Dean’s Business Forum will now send notifications for upcoming events via e-mail. Please visit our website at www.gonzaga.edu/deansbusinessforum to register your name and e-mail information to be included in future Dean’s Forum Breakfast announcements throughout the year as well as to access information about the Forum and their upcoming events. This is also an opportunity to register any other members of your organization who would like to be included in the events.

Rubbadub
11-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Good find.

Apparently Mr. Roth read my post, agreed with me and decided to hold a press conference for A13's sake. :)

lothar98zag
11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Good find.

Apparently Mr. Roth read my post, agreed with me and decided to hold a press conference for A13's sake. :)
:link: (must have missed your prior discussion)

Rubbadub
11-14-2007, 10:18 AM
http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=6740&