PDA

View Full Version : Night Practice

Fonebone
11-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I hung out at the Kennel for a while after the game. After a bit, the team all filter back out - in their uniforms. They were going to have a practice session. So they kicked us all out so that they could begin. Looks like the coaches have some things they want to impress on them tonight.

I think its great personally. Keep the team grounded - don't let the second half let them forget the first half.

tyra
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Could it be turnovers and ball control? :)

ZagsGoZags
11-13-2007, 08:59 PM
was greater against empiria state u, and montana than the 1st half against Idaho

Bocco
11-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I hung out at the Kennel for a while after the game. After a bit, the team all filter back out - in their uniforms. They were going to have a practice session. So they kicked us all out so that they could begin. Looks like the coaches have some things they want to impress on them tonight.

I think its great personally. Keep the team grounded - don't let the second half let them forget the first half.

Perhaps a little practice at the free throw line...something like - as soon as you make 100 you can shower and go home.

GonzagaGurl08
11-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Whatever the coaches were keeping them there for will be to their benefit. My guess is free throws or turnovers etc.

mendiant
11-13-2007, 10:38 PM

Sweet!!!