PDA

View Full Version : Media Guides

Section 116
11-13-2007, 01:49 PM
If anyone is interested in ordering Media Guides for the current men's and women's baksetball teams, or any other GU sponsored sport for that matter, here is the link:

http://gozags.cstv.com/ot/publications.html

When you get there, click on media guide order form, and you will see the listed sports. I talked to GU today and they are currently filling orders for the men's basketball guide. A $15 check or Credit card and the downloaded form mailed to the address at the bottom will get you the guide. If you have never seen one of these, they are well worth the money and loaded with info. Previous years, the mens basketball guide has run around 150 pages and I'm sure you can expect the same this year.

Also the guide is available for free online. Simply click on the guide of your choice. I prefer the guide in hand but you may wish to save the money!

RenoZag
11-13-2007, 01:51 PM
They're a great reference during the time -outs and half time.

Zag79
11-13-2007, 10:35 PM
i ordered 3 this year with my season tix renewal, and havent seen them. were they sent out already?

mendiant
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I ordered mine, haven't seen it yet.

Zag79
11-13-2007, 11:01 PM
that makes me feel better mendiant. i love those things and cant wait to thumb through mine! :D

soonerterp
11-13-2007, 11:43 PM
It's downloadable at gozags.com. I've downloaded and printed it out already.

I always personally look forward to the annual Coaches Vs. Cancer BasketBALL formal portrait. The Zags are always a nice looking outfit.

They've also tried to spruce up the book a bit and try to make it look more graphically vivid. I'll reserve my judgment on that, though.

Section 116
11-14-2007, 02:10 PM
I talked to Gail in GU athletics yesterday (Tuesday) morning and she told me she was working on the mailings as we spoke. You should anticipate yours toward the end of the week, depending on where you live, would be my guess. She also mentioned there were some 300 ordered. I often wondered how many were sold.

GonzagaGurl08
11-14-2007, 04:45 PM
It's downloadable at gozags.com. I've downloaded and printed it out already.

I always personally look forward to the annual Coaches Vs. Cancer BasketBALL formal portrait. The Zags are always a nice looking outfit.

They've also tried to spruce up the book a bit and try to make it look more graphically vivid. I'll reserve my judgment on that, though.

I just looked at it online, and man do our boys dress up nicely. They always look nice when they put a bit more effort in to getting ready. Not that they don't make a sweats and a sweatshirt look great.

Zag79
11-14-2007, 07:43 PM
300 ordered??? out of the whole arena? thats bizarre. if anyone hasnt ever got one before, try it next year you wont be disappointed! they make great gifts too! ;)

soonerterp
11-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I just looked at it online, and man do our boys dress up nicely. They always look nice when they put a bit more effort in to getting ready. Not that they don't make a sweats and a sweatshirt look great.

Give me a few days I might have something to share with the board.

soonerterp
11-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Give me a few days I might have something to share with the board.

I uploaded the pictures to my flickr queue (they are not visible to the public) but it has occurred to me that reposting them here might be some kind of copyright violation. :(

Sorry. :(

RenoZag
11-30-2007, 09:24 PM
MEDIA GUIDE LINK (http://gozags.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/0708mbbmediaguide.html)

This will get you to the web page that allows the downloading of the current season media guide in pdf format.

ZagNative
11-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I really enjoyed reading the guide. Lots of Zags trivia in there that I didn't know.