PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day, the best day of the week. Feb 8th vs St Marys

Reborn
02-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Good morning Zag fans. Ha ha It's here. Gonzaga vs St Marys. This is the game I've been waiting for. I'm sure you have too. So let's get up and get ready. Get your Zag Gear on and get ready to get involved tonight. For me it's the biggest game of the year up to this point.

I'm not going to pull away from my prediction for a 16 point victory. I have a gut feeling our boys are up for this one, and have been waiting for this game for quite awhile. Let's come together and think positive and speak (write) positive thoughts all day long. Let's get ready to celebrate. No matter how big the challenge, KEEP BELIEVING. Don't let those negative thoughts in (there are certainly plenty, even here on the board). If you need to take a sip of that Zag Kool Aid which helps you believe, remember, Few is the Kool AID and the team is the sugar. I perfect recipe for victory tonight.

Our games with St Marys are my favorite. It's one game I ALWAYS circle on my calendar. AND it's finally here. I believe that this Zag team seems to still have some proof that they are worthy of that #1 ranking. I feel that there are still a lot who doubt a Final Four appearance. Maybe a victory tonight will convince them.

Go Zags!!!

Zagger
02-08-2020, 05:17 PM
http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/beatsmc.png

Scare the pee outta SMC! :)

Reborn
02-08-2020, 05:22 PM
I finally got someone to reply to this thread. Ha ha ha Zagger, I think I might give this one up. Very little interest in this thread. I know you like it though. Thanks....

Just do it!

SorenTodd45
02-08-2020, 05:41 PM
I've been busy all day, not much time to be online today. TV is on ESPN now, when the UFC nonsense is over, the fun begins !

Reborn
02-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Wow! What a great game. This has been an unbelievable night. This truly is the best day this week, by far. They Zags are so good on the Road. Really amazing.

Just do it!

Go Zags!!!