PDA

View Full Version : What are you hoping to see tonight vs Vandals

Reborn
11-13-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm hoping to see another Pargo Tomahawk dunk.
I'm really looking forward to seeing LG again as he continues to build his resume for a starting position. I love that "in your face" defense...belly up on 'em and stick to 'em like glue.
More of that slick crossover fade away jumper by Daye, and more blocked shots and rebounds. Daye for 25 tonight.

HillBillyZag
11-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Since they lifted the red-shirt I hope that Will Foster gets enough minutes to satisfy those who think his potential is not good.

TRhyno
11-13-2007, 12:30 PM
a "W"

MickMick
11-13-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm looking for improvement from Robert Sacre. I still believe that we need better inside post presence against elite teams. LG, Pendo, Downs, and the gang will typically win the rebounding/shot blocking wars against non-BCS competition. I'm looking ahead to post season with respect to improvement over the course of the year.

Zags have won at a 80% clip for ten years. We expect that from them. It is going deep into the tourny we are hoping for. In that respect, the play from the "bigs" must reach a level that approximates Batista or Turiaff.

mnzag24
11-13-2007, 12:34 PM
1. "W"
2. Sacre get some productive minutes at the 5
3. Daye get moved up again by draft "experts".

gonza
11-13-2007, 12:40 PM
I hope to NOT see a let down in intensity because either they now believe they're really good and don't need to try so hard, or because Idaho is supposed to be an easy win.
Get ahead by 20 early, maintain the separation so the yougsters get a lot of minutes.

kitzbuel
11-13-2007, 12:52 PM
I'd like to see Micah and Matt start to light it up from outside and really open it up for Kuso and Sacre to tear up the inside.

dim4sum
11-13-2007, 01:01 PM
I'd like to see Pargo and Bouldin spoonfeed uncontested shots to Foster, Kuso and Sacre so that they can build up their offensive confidence. Remember, 15 points and 8 rebounds from three guys equals Josh.

Reborn
11-13-2007, 01:09 PM
There's been quite a bit of negative press about the Kennel Club and your lack of the Crazy disdain that you once stood for. I am hoping to read a lot better report after the game about how crazy, how loud and intimidating the Kennel was. The Kennel has as much of a reputation to live up to as the Zags do. The Kennel once meant intimidation for a full 40 minutes. It seems to have become not much more than a pack of mice.....Come On Gang!!!!! Get Crazy!!!! It's time for you to get yourselves together and Live up to the reputation your forefathers and mothers, brothers and sisters turned over to you....

brasszag
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Total and utter subjugation.

cggonzaga
11-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Pargo to continue running the offense to perfection. Bouldin to be himself. Downs to knock down some more shots. Pendo to play hard but smart. Kuso to continue to finish the gimmes and rebound his heart out. Daye to be consistent. LG to continue to be disruptive. Sacre and Foster to keep getting better and playing great d and rebouding. Ira to get some significant minutes.

drnoe
11-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I want to see a lot of vandalizing by Larry G!

Larryzag
11-13-2007, 02:08 PM
An Ira! dunk. Which means we are probably winning when he gets in.

rennis
11-13-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm hoping Daye packed on 5 pounds of muscle since Sunday.

I figure if he can put on a few pounds of muscle per week he might actually prove those draft theorists right.

GonzagasaurusFlex
11-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Continued defensive intensity, especially the zone press w Daye up top and the rest of the Coach G. all defensive team of Pargo, LG, Downs and Kuso.

I'll be watching how Pendo fares defensively at the '4' spot...probably ok tonight but that's my biggest concern until Theo and, later, JH return: how do we defend the power forward postion?