PDA

View Full Version : Will OKD be a starter by the end of the year?

thespywhozaggedme
11-13-2007, 11:18 AM
He very well may be a starter by the New Year, especially with JH out indeffiantley. Unfortunately with Kuso and Pendo both starting we are seriously lacking in the scoring department allowing defenses to sag off of both of them doubling either Micah, Jeremy or Matt. I know that he's instant offense off of the bench but his versatility allows him to play the 2,3 or 4 creating mismatches on defense big time. I wouldn't mind OKD replacing Pendo for more offense, plus you gain in defense and rebounding. Pendo would bring passion and tenacity off the bench. Thoughts?

P.S. OKD= Our Kevin Durant

GU32
11-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Wrong. Kevin Durant is SAD

SAD=Sonics Austin Daye

Vizagra
11-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I would love if defenses would sag off Pendo and give him wide open shots, but it won't happen b/c teams know he can knock down open shots all the way out the the 3. You will never see a team purposely sag off Pendo to double Michad, Jeremy or Matt. I agree that Daye is a tremendous talent, but i am not willing to give up the "dirty work" type of player that Pendo is quite yet. Plus a scoring pick-me-up off the bench, that Daye provides is very rare.

drnoe
11-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Both are PDG

cjm720
11-13-2007, 01:09 PM
P.S. OKD= Our Kevin Durant

I really don't like to dis to someone that I don't know, but that's just stupid. Sorry, had to say it. He's a stud and he's his own person.

thespywhozaggedme
11-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Gu32,
Nice!
CJM,
You start by saying that you don't insult....and then insult. Again, nice...but in a different way. My nickname for AD was irrelevant and had nothing to do with the topic. Way to add nothing to the convo. Thanks

D Hark 2003
11-13-2007, 03:59 PM
I think that comparing Daye to Durant is a little premature at this point. But i can see how you would draw comparisons, they are similar in style but Daye has a LONG way to go before he is like Durant.

rennis
11-13-2007, 04:04 PM
I really don't like to dis to someone that I don't know, but that's just stupid. Sorry, had to say it. He's a stud and he's his own person.

no you're just stupid. and a poopy pants.

OKD FTMFW!!

AnonyMoose
11-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Wrong. Kevin Durant is SAD

SAD=Sonics Austin Daye

Wrong, the Sonics are just plain Sad.:D:D:D:lmao:

Rubbadub
11-14-2007, 05:55 AM
Gu32,
Nice!
CJM,
You start by saying that you don't insult....and then insult. Again, nice...but in a different way. My nickname for AD was irrelevant and had nothing to do with the topic. Way to add nothing to the convo. Thanks

:000tens:

lothar98zag
11-14-2007, 12:49 PM
I think that comparing Daye to Durant is a little premature at this point. But i can see how you would draw comparisons, they are similar in style but Daye has a LONG way to go before he is like Durant.
I don't think it's too early. KD was brought up during AD conversations LAST YEAR when people were trying to get an idea of what kind of player AD was going to be. Bringing up KD doesn't automatically mean AD is going to be as good or better than KD. Personally I think KD is a good reference point.