PDA

View Full Version : Official Release re: Seattle TV (11/13, 11/17, 12/8, 2/2)

BobZag
11-13-2007, 09:07 AM
The Seattle-area television schedule for four Gonzaga University men’s basketball games that were in limbo beginning with tonight’s match-up with the University of Idaho has been finalized.

Tonight’s game with the Vandals that begins at 5 p.m. Pacific time in the sold out McCarthey Athletic Center will be seen live on Fox College Sports Pacific, and be tape delayed to 8 p.m. on FSN Northwest.

Two games will be aired live on KSTW-TV CW Seattle Channel 11 – this Saturday’s home game against UC Riverside that begins at 5 p.m. and the Dec. 8 home game against CS Northridge that also tips off at 5 p.m. The Feb. 2 West Coast Conference game at Santa Clara University will be tape delayed one hour on FSN Northwest and begin at 5 p.m.

All four of the aforementioned games will be aired live on KHQ-TV in eastern Washington, northern Idaho, western Montana and eastern Oregon. The Feb. 2 game at SCU will begin at 4 p.m. on KHQ.

Birddog
11-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Saturday’s home game against UC Riverside that begins at 5 p.m. and the Dec. 8 home game against CS Northridge that also tips off at 5 p.m.
Is there anything "official" on these two games re satellite viewing. You'd think that they would include the satellite viewing slots in their press release. It's not like there are only a couple of Dish/DirecTV customers.

Birddog

DoggieDogpound
11-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Is there anything "official" on these two games re satellite viewing. You'd think that they would include the satellite viewing slots in their press release. It's not like there are only a couple of Dish/DirecTV customers.

Birddog

The DirecTV schedule shows Arizona vs Virginia on several FCN channels - it would be nice if one of those would carry the Zags game.

Section 116
11-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Fox Sports Pacific, Channel 415 on Comcast is listing the GU-UC Riverside game live at 5pm. This is a pay tier of Fox Sports channels, about $5 a month. If you have it you can watch the game. This is NOT Fox Sports NW!

Nevtelen
11-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Fox Sports Pacific, Channel 415 on Comcast is listing the GU-UC Riverside game live at 5pm. This is a pay tier of Fox Sports channels, about $5 a month. If you have it you can watch the game. This is NOT Fox Sports NW!

Can't get FCS channels on satellite, only on cable AFAIK. I had the same problem but I live in the Seattle area, so got saved. I'd try to find a sports bar that carries FCS Pacific (FCSP).

GPGUgrad
11-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Can't get FCS channels on satellite, only on cable AFAIK. I had the same problem but I live in the Seattle area, so got saved. I'd try to find a sports bar that carries FCS Pacific (FCSP).

I have DirecTV, not sure if you have, or if you have Dish, and I am in Northern CA at the moment, so it should be the same all throughout CA.

They don't play the FCS channels on DirecTV, but, if you purchase the $12.00 a month Sports package (which you can cancel after the season is over). You can pretty much watch all the Fox and ESPN channels.

I was able to watch the Zags game agaisnt Riverside at ESPNU channel 609 last night starting at midnight. The only drawback is that you have to surf the sports channel ahead to see what time the game is on.

This year's tv schedule is kind of screwy, luckily, I am headed for Spokane for the winter and KHQ, should carry all the WCC games.

Check out the ESPN360 on the internet, specially, those who are in CA, and have AT&T as your internet provider. It's free!

thanks to zagsgozags, here is the link to the thread:
http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=6860