Which player regrets NOT coming to Gonzaga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAGzag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Which player regrets NOT coming to Gonzaga?

I was watching the end of the Texas game the other day and was curious how Kamaka Hepa was doing. You might remember the Zags were all over this Alaskan player and I was disappointed when he chose to go to UT. Now in his sophomore year he's averaging just 0.9 points at 7.4 minutes a game. His game looked perfect for Gonzaga and it got me wondering, I wonder if these kids regret their decisions on schools. Any other players that might regret not coming to Gonzaga to chase the P5 schools?
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Brock Osweiler.
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• tummydoc
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2013

Doubt Brock, his decision worked out well for him. I think Brandon William's wishes he had a healthy knee and a Zag uniform.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
        Brock Osweiler.
        He made a lot more money in NFL then he ever woulda playing b-ball
        Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2009

Kyle Wiltjer

Comment

• CB4
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2009

Jeter? Williams (AZ Guard)?

Comment

• ZagaZags
              Banned
              • May 2010

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
              Brock Osweiler.
              We can agree to disagree on this one. Brock 100% made the right choice. Good for him.
              Brock’s net worth is over 20 million dollars.

Comment

• FloridaZagFan
                Bleeds GU Blue
                • May 2019

Jordan Brown

Comment

• scrooner
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Jordan Farmar?

Comment

• ZagBlue
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Apr 2019

Originally posted by JAGzag View Post
                    I was watching the end of the Texas game the other day and was curious how Kamaka Hepa was doing. You might remember the Zags were all over this Alaskan player and I was disappointed when he chose to go to UT. Now in his sophomore year he's averaging just 0.9 points at 7.4 minutes a game. His game looked perfect for Gonzaga and it got me wondering, I wonder if these kids regret their decisions on schools. Any other players that might regret not coming to Gonzaga to chase the P5 schools?
                    I was thinking yesterday that Hepa will probably transfer from texas. If he does, I wonder if we will again have interest. He would have a year to sit and workout in our program.

Comment

• Zag_Dad
                      Zag for Life
                      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by tummydoc View Post
                      Doubt Brock, his decision worked out well for him. I think Brandon William's wishes he had a healthy knee and a Zag uniform.
                      Was thinking about BW recently. He posted a picture of himself with Final Four trophy while visiting GU with caption “gotta get me one of these” (or something close to that). Had he picked GU, he would likely have seen that opportunity. As it stands now... unlikely.
                      Gotta think he might regret his choic3 but one never knows.

Comment

• DZ
                        Zag for Life
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ZagBlue View Post
                        I was thinking yesterday that Hepa will probably transfer from texas. If he does, I wonder if we will again have interest. He would have a year to sit and workout in our program.
                        I had the exact same thought.

One would think that any school that he had strongly considered before would be the first he'd look to.

Getting him in to play in what is his 4th college year might be something worth looking at - if he's interested.

He seemed destined for stardom, but obviously something is wrong in the match.
                        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                        Mark Twain.

Comment

• kyle dixon
                          Zag for Life
                          • Mar 2007

Recruit

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
                          I had the exact same thought.

One would think that any school that he had strongly considered before would be the first he'd look to.

Getting him in to play in what is his 4th college year might be something worth looking at - if he's interested.

He seemed destined for stardom, but obviously something is wrong in the match.
                          Rotnei Clarke

Comment

• seacatfan
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2014

So you guys asked all these players if they regretted their decisions, right?

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                              Zag for Life
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Zag_Dad View Post
                              Was thinking about BW recently. He posted a picture of himself with Final Four trophy while visiting GU with caption “gotta get me one of these” (or something close to that). Had he picked GU, he would likely have seen that opportunity. As it stands now... unlikely.
                              Gotta think he might regret his choic3 but one never knows.
                              I can't remember the timing exactly but remember seeing him play and thinking about how nice it would have been to have him as a Zag, then his knee betrayed him. I don't actually think he would have been around for the stretch run (assuming his knee would have acted exactly the same with the Zags (he might have had less of work a load and not injured it, but who knows)).

Comment

Working...
                              X