PDA

View Full Version : Sacre

former1dog
11-12-2007, 08:27 PM
It is very clear to me that Sacre is very much thinking about where he needs to be on both ends of the floor rather than having it down pat, which is why he was out of position and picking up fouls. Obviously he still needs to commit the offensive and defensive sets to "muscle memory" and then we'll get a better flavor of what he brings to the table.

On an aside, he is the most proportionally built seven footer I have ever seen. He is so proportionally built, I found it hard to believe he is a seven footer because he looks like a big guard.

MedZag
11-12-2007, 08:33 PM
On an aside, he is the most proportionally built seven footer I have ever seen. He is so proportionally built, I found it hard to believe he is a seven footer because he looks like a big guard.

Definitely agree with this. They say with big men that they either plod down the floor or they glide. Sacre most definitely glides.

GonzagaGurl08
11-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Sacre, definately glides. He is the most perfectly proportionate person ever, he puts the Greek Gods, and Michelangelo's David to shame. Once he gets more confident with the sets, he will be really good.

LynetteG
11-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Sacre, definately glides. He is the most perfectly proportionate person ever, he puts the Greek Gods, and Michelangelo's David to shame. Once he gets more confident with the sets, he will be really good.

hubba hubba...you're not lyin!

MDABE80
11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! You girlzzzzzzzzzzzz;)!!!!!

former1dog
11-12-2007, 08:45 PM
:o :o

Thought this was a basketball message board, not a Tiger Beat message board.

:D

:jk:

(sorry ladies, couldn't resist)

LynetteG
11-12-2007, 08:47 PM
go to bed, you old guys...way past your bedtime ;)

GonzagaGurl08
11-12-2007, 08:48 PM
His perfect proportions affect his play. If he was out of proportion, we wouldn't be gloating about his game. I knew I could relate this to bball somehow.

RenoZag
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
That could be the first use of "hubba hubba" on this board. . .

ZagSlug
11-13-2007, 06:02 AM
It seems that Scare really wants to put his body on people each time he comes down the court. Wanting to bang around inside is not exactly a bad trait but he is going to have to learn the offense as well as what the officials will allow.

If we are going to talk proportions......what about Daye?

6'10" with a 7'5" wing span? That is just freakish, except in basketball where it is a desirable trait.