PDA

View Full Version : Pendo

billyberu
02-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Love to see his midrange game really opening up this year. I knew he had a good outside shot, but he was relegated to the kleenex duty in games past. of course, with the emergence of Micah Downs and his NBA range Pendo will get even more looks.

rawkmandale
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
His time is coming. He has meant so much in the past two years, but scoring gets more notice than other elements of the game. He'll do plenty of that in his time remaining, but I also think he'll be fondly remembered as one of the GREAT ZAGS due to his character and sweet nature.

Pendo is a great guy, and I truly believe there is a Casey Calvary moment (the putback against Florida) in his future. If not, well.... it won't take away from his great personality and his immaculate leadership.

Besides, any guy that his teammates call "grandpa" because he goes to bed around 9 PM has to have some Ben Franklin in him! And, that's a good thing. God Bless Pendo (I think He already has).

roxdoc
02-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Amen, Dale.

He sure looked great again tonight!

rawkmandale
02-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Yes, he did. But, Bill, we should get to bed ourselves! We're up too late. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for the Memphis game program.

TheBeast
02-19-2007, 09:59 PM
He hugged Drav and Sean tonight you could tell he meant it. Guy's a stud in my book.

ZaginLaw
02-20-2007, 04:58 AM
I would have loved to see him being the first or second option for last second shots (Memphis, Stanford?) - given the Zags don't turn the ball over. He is IMHO the most consistent shooter on the team at the moment with Downs quickly catching him. Pendo's consistent mid-range jumper is what the Zags will need in the WCC Tourney and beyond.

jazzdelmar
02-20-2007, 05:26 AM
....the quintessential Zag.............

former1dog
02-20-2007, 06:58 AM
....the quintessential Zag.............

He's my second favorite Bulldog of all time, only because I'm close friends with my first favorite.... ;)