PDA

View Full Version : Idaho game tv coverage tbd in Seattle

Rangerzag
11-12-2007, 04:48 AM
What is the scoop on where on the cable dial to look for the Idaho game when watching in western washington?

The official schedule still shows:
KHQ/Seattle TBA

zagfaninmt
11-12-2007, 06:06 AM
It's on at 9 p.m. (MST), Nov. 13, on FSN 426, on the satellite (DISH Network).

hls97
11-12-2007, 06:53 AM
What about DirecTV?

Is that just Fox Sports Northwest?

Rangerzag
11-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Fox Sports Northwest shows an OkieSonics game with the on screen programming guide.

FCSP on comcast channel # 415 shows the Zags game at 5pm here in Greater Tacoma.

gozagswoohoo
11-12-2007, 07:06 AM
It's on at 9 p.m. (MST), Nov. 13, on FSN 426, on the satellite (DISH Network).

I know you are trying to help...but this MST time is REALLY throwing me off..... :(

thickman1
11-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Woohoo - you should be set for a 7pm viewing your time (you are CST yes) on FCS Pacific.

Hopefully there won't be a women's soccer tourney final on before the game as I missed almost the entire first half yesterday. However, Creighton did knock off Illinois State in the MVC final. :D

LongIslandZagFan
11-12-2007, 08:08 AM
I know you are trying to help...but this MST time is REALLY throwing me off..... :(

:lmao:

The season hasn't really started until Woohoo has time zone issues.

Here is a primer for you woohoo

PST = Woohoo time - 2 hours
MST = Woohoo time - 1 hour
CST = Woohoo time
EST = Woohoo time +1 hour
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) = Woohoo time + 6 hours I believe.

Here you go woohoo this might help:

http://www3.shastacollege.edu/dscollon/images/time_zone_map.JPG

LongIslandZagFan
11-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Woohoo - you should be set for a 7pm viewing your time (you are CST yes) on FCS Pacific.

Hopefully there won't be a women's soccer tourney final on before the game as I missed almost the entire first half yesterday. However, Creighton did knock off Illinois State in the MVC final. :D

LOL... very true... although I thought the second overtime was pretty good and that Creighton has a heck of a goalie with those two PK stops.

Nevtelen
11-12-2007, 08:13 AM
From my understanding (just to sum up), the game will be on FCS Pacific in the Seattle area at 5 pm. If, like me, you don't have FCSP, then it'll be on FSN on time delay after the Sonics game (I think around 8 pm). That was my understanding.

gozagswoohoo
11-12-2007, 08:27 AM
:lmao:

The season hasn't really started until Woohoo has time zone issues.

Here is a primer for you woohoo

PST = Woohoo time - 2 hours
MST = Woohoo time - 1 hour
CST = Woohoo time
EST = Woohoo time +1 hour
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) = Woohoo time + 6 hours I believe.

Here you go woohoo this might help:

http://www3.shastacollege.edu/dscollon/images/time_zone_map.JPG

WOW! Greatest post EVER! This will forever go into my personal "Woohoo Hall of Fame". Congratulations!!! :)

hls97
11-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Too bad that DirecTV doesn't carry FCSP. Bummer, especially since they carry just about everything else...

yngzagfan
11-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Does Dish Network have FCSP? I see from their guide that they have "College Sports Television". Is this the same?

Also, does anyone know if the game will be in HD (either on FCSP or on FSN)?

Club Prez
11-12-2007, 09:34 AM
The Idaho game will be broadcast at 8 p.m. (tape-delay) on FSN in Seattle. This per numerous TV schedules I have seen today and yesterday. I am headed out to upgrade to DVR and the sports tier so I will have the FCS channels.

Good news on the Cal-Riverside game though. It will be on KSTW, Channel 11, in Seattle (live) on Saturday. :clap:

sullyzag66
11-12-2007, 09:58 AM
DirecTV in Portland shows the Idaho game on 651 (Foxsports NW) at 8:00 PM and the UC Riverside game at midnight 11/18 on 653. I guess I can live without watching these games live.

Nevtelen
11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Good news on the Cal-Riverside game though. It will be on KSTW, Channel 11, in Seattle (live) on Saturday. :clap:

Sweet!!!! I was hoping for something like that!

Dish (or any satelite provider, for that matter) doesn't carry any of the FCS channels, which is silly since they carry almost everything else. It might be because before this year, the FCS channels were just a rehash of regional FSN channels. Now though, I think they're starting to have their own programming. Hopefully Dish (which I have now) will pick them up soon.

CSTV is a totaly different channel, not affiliated with Fox, I don't think.