PDA

View Full Version : GUnit of the Game: North Dakota - 11. 12. 19 ?

RenoZag
11-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Box Score: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=401175210

The Fighting Hawks were the latest victims tonight.
Six Zags in double figures, Bulldogs with a huge advantage on the glass (53 - 29 )

Who gets your ballot as the Player of the Game tonight ?

dan71w
11-12-2019, 07:46 PM
love what Kispert is doing.

TexasZagFan
11-12-2019, 07:50 PM
love what Kispert is doing.

Filip gets my vote tonight: 19 points, 15 boards.

I can see Joel taking minutes from Woolridge. Joel's playing under control, and with much more confidence. Woolridge plays out of control too often, and his defense has been spotty.

seacatfan
11-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Close call, went with Petrusev over Kispert. Nice seeing the assists from Corey in the first half.

zagamatic
11-12-2019, 07:55 PM
I gotta give it to Petrusev tonight. First career double double, but still a willing passer and playing more and more physical every day. As much as I love Tillie, when he comes back as a starter, I highly doubt it will be in Petrusev's place.

TacomaZAG
11-12-2019, 08:08 PM
Filip tonight...............huge jump from last year to this. Also, really love Coach playing Timme and Petrusev together at times, hope to see Tillie in that 2-big lineup when he returns.

Watson had a quiet, effective effort tonight as well!!

Go ZAGS

Mantua
11-12-2019, 09:16 PM
Filip.

The rest of the team seemed to be working on new assignments. The game didn’t have great flow.

TheZagPhish
11-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Filip's night tonight, but Watson looks so good and Kispert is on his way to a special season. This team is raw, exciting and brimming with possibility.

Birddog
11-13-2019, 04:22 AM
Petro, he was terrific.

jazzdelmar
11-13-2019, 04:38 AM
Thought Watty took step back last night. Became oddly deferential on so many scoring opportunities. Contrasts to sharp assertive play in first two. Puzzling.

ZagsGoZags
11-13-2019, 05:40 AM
I think he never came back from the accidental blow by Drew
I had to go with scoring and assist leader, Cory K.

FloridaZagFan
11-13-2019, 05:56 AM
Unfortunately because of the feed I missed a lot of the game.
I agree, Watson looked like he was trying not to make a mistake rather than just playing.
Last night eventhough he was still good, he seemed tentative almost freshman like. Maybe Coach Few was trying something diffrent? Not sure why he didn't shoot more he was wide open? Then again I'm not a hall of fame coach!

Gonzagit
11-13-2019, 11:26 AM
Thought Watty took step back last night. Became oddly deferential on so many scoring opportunities. Contrasts to sharp assertive play in first two. Puzzling.

He's a true freshman playing in his 3rd college game ever. Actually not puzzling at all.

BavarianZag
11-13-2019, 11:43 AM
Unfortunately because of the feed I missed a lot of the game.
I agree, Watson looked like he was trying not to make a mistake rather than just playing.
Last night eventhough he was still good, he seemed tentative almost freshman like. Maybe Coach Few was trying something diffrent? Not sure why he didn't shoot more he was wide open? Then again I'm not a hall of fame coach!

He lofted up a 3 (albeit wide open) on the first possession of the game. I am going to guess that was not a wildly popular shot with the coaching staff, and probably not at all what they were trying to do, so they told him so. It affected his actions the rest of the game.

77Zag
11-13-2019, 01:28 PM
I'm liking the improvement and play of Gilder -- better each game.

Don't always want to pick the obvious.

Go Zags - Beat the Aggies!!