PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Veterans! -- Your Sacrifice Is Greatly Appreciated!

Zagdawg
11-11-2019, 09:22 AM
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"

To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you!

baitcast
11-11-2019, 10:21 AM
For my brother in arms...happy birthday...Go Navy..54/58..Go Zags

AirborneJag
11-11-2019, 12:22 PM
For all who served and for those serving today, grateful thanks for your service and sacrifice.

LongIslandZagFan
11-11-2019, 12:51 PM
I know there are quite a few Vets on here. Thanks for all you have done for our country.

LongIslandZagFan
11-11-2019, 12:53 PM
For my brother in arms...happy birthday...Go Navy..54/58..Go Zags

Amen... GO NAVY... BEAT ARMY.

But we still love you guys... though... you are just backing the wrong sports teams :D

GrizZAG
11-11-2019, 01:26 PM
Go Black Knights!! Grandson at WP is fired up for this one. What a great rivalry game annually.

Unable to serve after completing four years of ROTC, I am the only male in my family (mom's side) going back to the founding of our country that did not serve. It was because of medical reasons. I know the sacrifices they made and there were plenty. We have our freedom today because of these soldiers willing to defend our nation. For all of them I am grateful.

LongIslandZagFan
11-11-2019, 01:31 PM
Go Black Knights!! Grandson at WP is fired up for this one. What a great rivalry game annually.

Unable to serve after completing four years of ROTC, I am the only male in my family (mom's side) going back to the founding of our country that did not serve. It was because of medical reasons. I know the sacrifices they made and there were plenty. We have our freedom today because of these soldiers willing to defend our nation. For all of them I am grateful.

Pretty much the only college football game I watch every year. Brother is a USNA grad as is my cousin.

ZAG65
11-11-2019, 01:39 PM
As a Gonzaga ROTC grad and Vietnam veteran thank you all for your kind words. I have a son on Active duty who is a green Beret Colonel and two grandchildren at West Point. My grand daughter is on the Women's Rugby team who will play Harvard next Sunday for the National Championship and her brother runs track. Our lives are run by sports and especially Gonzaga Basketball! My wife graduated in 64! We have had a terrific start with best yet to come. Go Army beat Navy! Go Zags!!

Mr Vulture
11-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Amen... GO NAVY... BEAT ARMY.

But we still love you guys... though... you are just backing the wrong sports teams :D

Go Army! Beat Navy! US Army 1991-1996 myself and my uncle graduated from West Point so I'm biased... :)

Bogozags
11-12-2019, 05:01 AM

Tried to send you a PM but ur box is full :(