PDA

View Full Version : Theo Davis and injury updates

CDC84
11-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Keep Theo Davis in your thoughts folks. Theo's Dad had a stroke, and that's the reason he is back at home for an indefinite period. I feel the bad for the kid....his mother had serious health issues that forced him to miss some high school, and now this.....

I know Steven is having surgery on Tuesday, and I think Heytvelt will be having his surgery early this week as well. The updated timeline for both is
4-6 weeks; not 6-8 weeks as originally reported. I would imagine Josh's recovery time will be longer due to the nature of the injury and how long it will take him to trust his foot again and get back into shape. Steven of course will continue to stay in shape and will probably do some left handed skill work.

Personally, I think 4 weeks is too soon, but 6 weeks is realistic. It's a little before 6 full weeks, but it sure would be nice to have both guys back for the Northern Colorado game on 12/17 after finals.

Nevtelen
11-11-2007, 02:44 PM
A speedy recovery to Theo's father - man, that poor kid has been through some really tough things in life already. If anyone deserves to have a tough situation work out well, it's him.

Reborn
11-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this CDC. I appreciate it and will pray for them. I'm anxious for his return to action. I still haven't seen him play yet. Darn!!!