PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

TRhyno
11-10-2007, 09:09 PM
The game against Montana canceled tomorrow. The whole team has mono. Few might cancel the season.

Just wanted to start my own medical rumor.

:D

treehorn
11-10-2007, 09:23 PM
The game against Montana canceled tomorrow. The whole team has mono. Few might cancel the season.

While I was at the laundry where Coach Few gets his shirts done, I heard the owner say that the team has Dutch Elm disease. A tree surgeon is currently sawing limbs off the starting five.

sittingon50
11-10-2007, 09:33 PM
While listening in to phone wiretaps in my position with Homeland Security, I intercepted a phone call from Micah Downs to Bill Self. Micah is considering transferring back to his old school as it is rumored that they can field a full team.

AnonyMoose
11-10-2007, 10:40 PM

Ugh, you stole my joke

AnonyMoose
11-10-2007, 10:41 PM
I IMed a friend of a friend of a stranger who says that Austin Daye has decided to forgo his season at Gonzaga and join the NY Rockettes.

zaguarxj
11-11-2007, 08:02 AM
After consuming numerous malted grain beverages last night, I met a talking dog who told me that Jeremy Pargo will not play in today's game because of a "bad haircut." Pargo said that, after the Indiana loss in last year's NCAA tournament, he's decided that it's best just to stay on the bench wearing a hoody rather than trying to play with bad hair. It will take at least 3 weeks for his hair to recover enough to get another cut.

MickMick
11-11-2007, 09:20 AM
After seeing Mark Few attempt a Pargo taught rendition of "Soulja Boy", a talent scout lured the coach into the next filming of "Dancing with the Stars."
Because of a scheduling conflict, the coach can't make it to the BIS.

RenoZag
11-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. . .

TheZagPhish
11-11-2007, 09:22 AM
After seeing Mark Few attempt a Pargo taught rendition of "Soulja Boy", a talent scout lured the coach into the next filming of "Dancing with the Stars."
Because of a scheduling conflict, the coach can't make it to the BIS.

I'd heard that it was Daye who pretended to be the talent scout, got pinched for it and has already been suspended while the investigation ensues. No Austin today.

dim4sum
11-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Adam Morrison has renounced money and all his worldly possessions, including chaw tobacco, and will enter a jesuit seminary in Spokane in the fall. By this time he will be fully reovered from his acl and mild case of demonic possession. He will thus be able to use his last year of eligibility at Gonzaga where he is considered a shoo-in to start.

sittingon50
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
An oldie.

JLGutrocks
11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Adam Morrison has renounced money and all his worldly possessions, including chaw tobacco, and will enter a jesuit seminary in Spokane in the fall. By this time he will be fully reovered from his acl and mild case of demonic possession. He will thus be able to use his last year of eligibility at Gonzaga where he is considered a shoo-in to start.

Adam wouldn't do that.