PDA

View Full Version : WKU vs Gonzaga

83topper
11-10-2007, 10:44 AM
greetings from Bowling Green ky via Louisville,just stopped by to say hello we have agame in the great alaskan shootout,looking forward to playing a top 20opponent it will be agood measure for us.we are a school of 19000located in Bowling Green kentucky we have been to the final four and made about 25 ncaa appearances I think we are ranked 12th in all time wins.this seems to be the best team we have had since our1993elite 8 team we have outstanding guard play but our inside game is very young but very promising. good luck hope you come out of tourney with only 1 loss lol see ya on the 22nd

Akzag
11-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Greetings 83 ... best of luck to you and your team on a successful season.

Is there a W. Kentucky message board that you can recommend?

ZagNative
11-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Welcome, 83topper. We know about the Hilltoppers and certainly won't be underestimating you. This morning we got some troubling injury reports that have us distracted, so you might not get a lot of responses just now, but it's not for lack of interest. Best of luck for your season!

MickMick
11-10-2007, 11:18 AM
A few of the folks at ESPN.com are calling WKU the sleeper team of the season. Hope the Zags aren't caught napping.

83topper
11-10-2007, 11:19 AM
wkuinsider.com on scout. we are transitioning to 1a in football we are still wrapped up in that,we had our first official game last night so the basketball forum is starting to pick up come on over. we are averaging nearly 100 points per game but against suspect talent.jay bilas gave us some love the other night so we might not be a big secret as I thought we were.we have been keeping an eye on you guys the last few seasons we have been impressed.

bigjeep
11-10-2007, 12:40 PM
when you want to know about the Toppers, havens (http://www.hilltopperhaven.com/board/) the place to look...

I`ll check that site out 83topper...

GPGUgrad
11-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey 83topper,

Welcome to the Zag's board...nice to see that you made it.
Like ZN mentioned, we are having a small meltdown at the moment.

I, myself, am in total disbelief how can we have injuries again, when we are so close to the Final Four.

(Sigh!) I miss Josh already....

wkuhilltopperfan
11-11-2007, 11:42 AM
I hate to hear about your injuries. WKU has it share also, so we understand 100%. We are without our 6'10 center for the season(ACL)/ without one of our outstanding newcomers 6'7 forward(sprain ankle)/ returning supersoph Evans 6'9 (ankle) / and Meresca (6'7 I think) a very important role player (back). Every year we get so close then injuries seem to slap us in the face. Get healthy GU, we are looking foward to this game.