PDA

View Full Version : Circle The Wagons Lads

hondo46
11-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Let's fight our way through this ordeal.

TheZagPhish
11-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Aye, Capn.

El Voce
11-10-2007, 10:09 AM
As long as we have Pargo and Pendo suiting up for every game, we have a fighting chance. Not much we fans can do besides hope for the best, and (for those of us with tickets) cheer our hearts out.

zag67
11-10-2007, 10:14 AM
I think we all agree. I still believe that we will do fine. But you are correct they are going to have to group together and fight.
We have the coaches and we still have a great set of players. At the end of last year we had Pendo, Matt, Downs, and Kuso. They were all playing a lot of minutes and we were winning. We lost Ravio and Mallon, but we now have Daye, Sacre, and Ira. I think that is a super set to win many games. Hopefully we get Theo back soon. Then later the rest will return and we will integrate them into the flow and build from there.

gamagin
11-10-2007, 10:59 AM
on the bright side, it's somewhat comforting to see we have deep bench.

If the ES game showed us anything, it is that they seem not only willing, but able.

Here's hoping . . . and staying tuned

sittingon50
11-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Let me add that now would be a good time for the KC to step up. First 3 at home, they can be of great help to the guys.
Wouldn't hurt for the old farts to step it up too.

TheBeast
11-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Let me add that now would be a good time for the KC to step up. First 3 at home, they can be of great help to the guys.
Wouldn't hurt for the old farts to step it up too.

Amen, brother!