PDA

View Full Version : ------GUnits of the Game---------

gozagswoohoo
02-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Don't think we will have any arguing with this one...

Co-Gunits for sure

GUnits- DRAV AND MALLON. Thanks for everything guys, you will be missed.

As for everyone else, GREAT game. It was incredibley exciting seeing Bouldin and Downs have such great games. The next few years are going to be exciting!

sanfranzagsguy20
02-19-2007, 07:04 PM
ya woohoo great call i will second your g units and i thought it was such an amazing experience to watch the new (downs and bouldin) send off the old (raivio and mallon) and derek, not to be outdone, is the leading scorer by one..ah seniors :) congrats to drav and sean again now lets go take care of business...we aint done yet

brasszag
02-19-2007, 07:05 PM
No doubt.

Sean and Derek.

meadgrad02
02-19-2007, 07:10 PM
So glad that derek had a good last home game. nice of few to put sean back in, so he could get a nice ovation when he came out. anyone know what they said to the crowd after the game?

KStyles
02-19-2007, 07:14 PM
So glad that derek had a good last home game. nice of few to put sean back in, so he could get a nice ovation when he came out. anyone know what they said to the crowd after the game?

Mallon just thanked everyone and said "you guys are great" and Raivio thanked everyone and said "thats to all you crazy guys out there." About 2 sentences by each player.

GU69
02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Everybody had a nice game.

And I am impressed with the coaching staff. They have rebuilt this team within a week. The whole style of the team is completely different, and the transition has been so smooth that everyone already seems to know what they are supposed to do.

meadgrad02
02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
hmm, thought there might be more, but thanks kstyles...

KStyles
02-19-2007, 07:29 PM
hmm, thought there might be more, but thanks kstyles...

They were really short in addressing the crowd on the mike. They both went and stood over for TV interviews after addressing the crowd, while the team filed into the locker room. Maybe check the KHQ website.

former1dog
02-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Don't think we will have any arguing with this one...

Co-Gunits for sure

GUnits- DRAV AND MALLON. Thanks for everything guys, you will be missed.

As for everyone else, GREAT game. It was incredibley exciting seeing Bouldin and Downs have such great games. The next few years are going to be exciting!

Ditto.

With special props to Micah, great first half!

kylasdad
02-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Drav said to all the crazy guys: I know you've got my back