PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Rotation!!!!!!!!!

beatProgram
02-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Downs is doing EXACTLY what I hoped he would.

Taking those contested 3's right in the face of the D is going to change the face of this offense completely.

Pendo is everywhere he needs to be every time.

Sans Mallon this team is able to run the floor fast, play high pressure defense and play to their strengths.

FREAKIN' YES!!!!!

gozagswoohoo
02-19-2007, 05:34 PM
jeez, we're lookin good tonight. We look pissed

TheBeast
02-19-2007, 05:40 PM
We're getting some good looks tonight. This is a lot of fun to watch.

beatProgram
02-19-2007, 05:41 PM
You can watch it happening.

Look at the D.

They're having to play off Raivio because of the threat of Pargo/Bouldin in the lane, and Downs at the arc.

Raivio has gotten more open looks in this half of basketball than he has in the last 6 games combined.

Pendo is all over the floor like a phantom snatching up the ball on both ends of the court.

beatProgram
02-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Downs with the JAM!!!

Big blocks at the baseline for Kuso, sweet strokes by Pendo... THIS IS WHAT A GONZAGA OFFENSE IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE!

zagfan08
02-19-2007, 05:50 PM
what a great half of basketball

awesome D, kuso stepping up big as a shot-blocker

then micah going off on the offensive end...keep it up zags!

RenoZag
02-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Zags are going to be a load for anybody the rest of the way in the WCC.

USF & USD will not be pushovers, but the guys have better than a puncher's chance of winning those 2 and heading into the WCC tourney on a three game roll.

THERE'S STILL HOPE IN ZAGLAND !

http://www.gonzaga.edu/files/main/images/homepage/bannerad_askspike.png

beatProgram
02-19-2007, 06:22 PM
PMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that kid to GO OFF!

I hope he keeps some minutes in this game and gets his touch back. That break and fouled shot was a sweet no-look gentle shot. He's kept his excellent vision of the court through his slump, and it's about time he finds a way to put it to use.

You gotta give Raivio props for just totally taking over for those two consecutive possessions as well.

MEZAG
02-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Not to be debbie downer, but this Portland Defense is about 1/10 as potent as Memphis's.

roxdoc
02-19-2007, 08:47 PM
We started off the year with what seemed like every play designed for Ravio or Josh. Everybody knew it - just in your face this is what we are going to do. Pretty soon our opponents figured out how to stop it, particulaly blanketing Ravio.

Now, the fast, spread them out, everybody scoring offense is so much more effective and so much more fun to watch....WOW

SWZag
02-20-2007, 07:13 AM
I like the way that we are using our lack of size as a weapon. Larger teams are not going to be able to keep up with the pace of the smaller, quicker guys. GU even outrebounded Portland by five! Balanced scoring as well, four guys between 15-20 points. That's phenominal, there's no way that shutting down Raivio will shut down the offense, like I thought it did earlier in the season. Also, I loved Pargo's play. Eight assists and only one turnover, along with six points, a steal, and a block. He can come out and push it down your throat and score at will or come into the game and lead the offense and make things happen.

I was super excited to see next years team getting some playing time together. Pargo, Kuso, Bouldin, Downs, Pendo, P-MAC, Burgess and even Foster. We have ALOT to look forward to.

Also loving Downs' game! Only just begun!!

I still believe we have a very good chance of running the WCC Tourney.

SWZag

D Hark 2003
02-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Downs reminds me of a more athletic young version of Adam Morrison without the hair and the stache