PDA

View Full Version : Bouldins Status?

Lurknomore
11-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Just listening to Dennis Patchin and he was saying Bouldin might be worse off than originally reported? Any updates on that?

Baldwinzag
11-09-2007, 03:22 PM
I hope not. Here's the latest:

http://guboards.com/showthread.php?t=6581

BobZag
11-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Last I heard, it was a medium sprain... If anything more pops up, you can bet it will be on here fast.

Reborn
11-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I knew he'd play. He can't afford to sit.

trzag
11-09-2007, 09:55 PM
I knew he'd play. He can't afford to sit.

Reborn, are you implying that Matt can't afford to sit because he'll lose his starting position. That will not happen - get over it. Matt will play because he is a great competitor! He will do anything to help his team win!

For those people that keep saying Matt has been plagued with ankle injuries for his high school career. That is incorrect. He played his first 3 years of high school without an injury. He first rolled his ankle at the ABCD camp the summer before his senior year. He rolled it again vs. Legacy H.S. in a pre-season tourney. He rolled it a 3rd time in p.e. class the day of a game. In both the latter cases Matt gamed it up and played with his team within one week. It wasn't because he was worried about his starting position.

MDABE80
11-09-2007, 10:36 PM
We love Reborn but sometimes........we love him more;) Nonetheless, nobody will ever think or say Matt isn't a full on warrior. Matt's a dedicated, tough young fella. SOmetimes his shooting is off but he gives it everything when he's out there. I'm sure Reborn meant nothing. Matt's our guy. His ankle is troublesome for now but it'll heal up.

TM27
11-09-2007, 10:42 PM
I would think 99% of those involved say that Bouldin is GU's best all around guard. No worries about Matt losing playing time. A big guard with eyes in the back of his head is a great compliment to the type of scorers we have on this team.