PDA

View Full Version : Libbey?

TheBeast
02-19-2007, 05:09 PM
NT

GU69
02-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Count on something odd from the officials.

gozagswoohoo
02-19-2007, 05:17 PM
kinda like that last call...blocking Downs outta bounds? glad it came our way, but that was a stupid call

(atleast until I see the replay, but in regular motion, looked really dumb)

TheBeast
02-19-2007, 05:19 PM
kinda like that last call...blocking Downs outta bounds? glad it came our way, but that was a stupid call

(atleast until I see the replay, but in regular motion, looked really dumb)

EXACTLY

wiszag
02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
the giant ego did it again. That wasn't a foul and that play happens 10 times a game. Libbey just HAD to insert himself into the action when no call was necessary. Not a good sign.

zagfan08
02-19-2007, 05:22 PM
yep that was a terrible call

ZagSlug
02-19-2007, 06:05 PM
The highlight of Libbey's act was the repeated hip thrust when he made the call, staring directly at the player he gave the foul to of course.

ZagMD
02-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Had to recycle from last year...
At least no Technicals.
md

Today we salute you, Mr. Star of the Show Referee
(Mr. Iím too good looking be a referee -eeee)
Who says people would rather watch a basketball game, you know they all came to watch you take control of this event
(Look at me, Iíll T this guy up for no reas-onnn)
Your fake tan, gelled hair and toned glutes are pure Hollywood
(Come on strut your stuff now)
Youíve never met Napoleon, but youíd send him to the showers if he dared to question one of your calls. Some refs call them like they see Ďem, you call them however you damn-well-please.
(Itís called the little man diseeeeease)
So hereís to you, oh King of the Court. Smile for the camera and crack open an ice cold can of horse-piss. Youíve never called a decent game, but damn you look good.
(Screw you Iíve got tenure)

Zagguy
02-19-2007, 07:55 PM
When Mallon left the court, Libbey applauded him. Sometimes people can amaze you, huh?

sullyzag66
02-19-2007, 07:56 PM
When Mallon left the court, Libbey applauded him. Sometimes people can amaze you, huh?

He probably thought the camera was on him.

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
1 No one in all of sports still wears high waisted "Bike" polyester pants (not flattering on men, women or overweight swine) in the least so I'll give them a pass for 1 bad call each per game for being forced to wear----oh wait, maybe they like those pants (in which case they can take what they've got coming)

(Has no-one in the Ncaa heard of Nike dry-weave polo shirts/pants yet?)

2 does anyone understand the double foul during the Memphis game? been watching the board and still don't get it? (forgive me if it's already been addressed)

3 The kennel club should ALL be issued referee shirts for next season, and many fans should buy them voluntarily - you gotta admit, it'd look great on tv
much like the red.