PDA

View Full Version : Basketball camps schedule

zag buddy
05-03-2019, 10:35 AM
I hope for good reports from all the locals that can attend, even if your not the reporter type. Normally the guys play at about 10pm on the camps that play late. I will try to post pictures and let you all tell me who they are.

2019 Gonzaga Basketball Camp Dates
Registration is now OPEN! Space is Limited.

June 24-27: Team Camp I - SOLD OUT!
Email basketballcamps@gonzaga.edu to be put on the waiting list.

June 30-July 3: Team Camp II - SOLD OUT!
Email basketballcamps@gonzaga.edu to be put on the waiting list.

July 11-14: Advanced Skills Camp Day Camp is SOLD OUT!
Space still available for overnight campers.

July 24-27: Team Camp III

July 29-31: Fundamental Skills Camp

Billfish'80
06-25-2019, 08:28 AM
Bump.
I'm hoping a few posters will have the time to check things out at the camps, now that they have started. I've always enjoyed the reports from spectators after the pick-up games.

gozagswoohoo
06-25-2019, 09:24 AM
MAN! What I'd give for Kaleb (my 10 year old) to attend camp some year. He'd flip.

What is the Fundamental Skills Camp? Is there an age limit/requirement for that?

kitzbuel
06-25-2019, 09:28 AM
MAN! What I'd give for Kaleb (my 10 year old) to attend camp some year. He'd flip.

What is the Fundamental Skills Camp? Is there an age limit/requirement for that?I'm pretty sure you are too old, WooHoo.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

ZagWhoShotLibertyValance
06-25-2019, 09:55 AM
so, are there pickup games after the camps again this year? would this, by any chance, be at Prep? since I now live 4 houses from GPrep, I might wander over, if that is the case :-)

gozagswoohoo
06-25-2019, 10:06 AM
I'm pretty sure you are too old, WooHoo.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

:roll:

Hey, if I shave my beard, I could pass for 23ish.

sittingon50
06-25-2019, 12:06 PM

A CLEAR indication that it's time for a visit to an optometrist!!

TexasZagFan
06-25-2019, 02:01 PM

Yeah, in your dreams... :lmao:

Save your money for when Kaleb’s in high school, old enough to be a full time “camper”. Nate did that two years ago, and had the time of his life. There’s plenty for you and your wife to do in Spokane. We had Big D with us, we all had a great time.

ZagzKrak
06-25-2019, 02:15 PM
so, are there pickup games after the camps again this year? would this, by any chance, be at Prep? since I now live 4 houses from GPrep, I might wander over, if that is the case :-)

They are usually at The Warehouse or on the GU campus.

ZagWhoShotLibertyValance
06-26-2019, 08:13 AM
They are usually at The Warehouse or on the GU campus.

thank you! & how do we find that out? just asking you know, for a friend, cuz I am my friend.

Zagdawg
06-26-2019, 08:50 AM
I have only watched them on GU campus -- many of the Zag players help out with camp (unless they have gone home or away playing for their country)-- then they start the scrimmage as soon as the camp ends for the day (old Zags who are in town gear up along with the current Zags)-- with many of the campers watching the guys play.

zag buddy
06-26-2019, 04:54 PM
In the past except for the last day of camps the time has been 10 pm in the regular playing court (the one you see on tv).

Zags_Fanatic
06-28-2019, 11:00 AM
I tried stopping by after Gonzaga Legends last night and didn't see anyone around the Kennel or the Volkar Center. Would like to try to catch a scrimmage or two next week, does anyone know what they are doing this year?